Is Clen worth it?

T

thebikinibabe

Awards
Trying to decide if it’s worth the jitters and headache. Last time I took it, it made me feel weak! I finally got my hands on tablet version (no more nasty research liquid). I am doing a 6- week mini cut. Thx

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After using it, honestly no unless you compete and are sub 10%. Never saw drastic results that made sides worth it, especially the heart growth possibility

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't need clen when you can get Evomuse BMP now.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes and no.

You have exhausted all other options and are looking to lose the last couple BF% before stepping on stage or a photoshoot. Say you make a living with your body, no not that way get your mind out of the gutter lol, but in the fitness industry and your livelihood may take a hit if you don't tighten up. In these cases assuming reasonable dosing, I would say yes.

You are some fat ass that reads about this and thinks it must work really well as it's a banned/non-approved weightloss drug.......then no.

OP if you are an adult I respect your right to choose to consume anything you want. Please bear in mind most people take way more clen then they need to thus all the sides.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, no. Maybe I'm sensitive but even at 25 mcg, I got bad muscle cramps, heart palpitations, and tremendous anxiety.

M

mohit

Awards
Trying to decide if it’s worth the jitters and headache. Last time I took it, it made me feel weak! I finally got my hands on tablet version (no more nasty research liquid). I am doing a 6- week mini cut. Thx
Yes if you want a splitting headache 24x7 and want to feel like absolute garbage.