Unanswered Is brawn nutrition legit

Billcarter02

Awards
Saw brawn nutrition sarms and SR9009 online from a company called brawn nutrition was wondering if it was real does anyone know thanks

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Point to be made here .........ADMIN PLEASE ANSWER .......... how is it OK to mention the name of a prohormone company but not a steroid company ? I mean we've mentioned even American ones which are technically selling illegal prohormones like Aggressive Labs , which pretty much puts it in the SAME category. Because I asked if it was ok to ask about legitimacy of a certain Malaysian company LAB where they claim big GAINZ to be made. Dont see the harm in mentioning a Malaysian company that is not even well known at all and is only sold on 2 websites other than the 2 auction sites I've seen it on .

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyway ...........in a week or 2 I will be able to see if they are any good when I start on their product. But , Brawn does ell decent prohormones from the reviews I've seen , Never tried them though. But they are one of the few pretty reputable names around and have almost every pro you can think of on their menu .