Is Bodybuilding Media Really the Problem in the Industry?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Social media is taking over as fans, and bodybuilding media personalities flock to the various platforms to post images, videos, opinions, feedback, and thoughts. Things these days move at a faster pace than they did back when the magazines were showing up in people’s mailboxes. Now, you have live streams online from the show and people posting images as the athletes walk out on stage. Bodybuilding media has evolved, and you no longer need to wait a month just to know what happened at shows, who won, and how everyone looked.

While I consider myself part of the bodybuilding media, I’ve somewhat stepped back from content revolving around the sport because athletes are so damn soft these days. For big, muscular guys full of testosterone, you’d think through their emotions they were a girl going through puberty when someone from bodybuilding media says something about them.

👉👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/is-bodybuilding-media-really-the-problem-in-the-industry/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The fans and the media. Everyone is so worried about what everyone else is doing. It's a giant **** pool of gossiping girls.

No offense @Prince, I'm just talking about generalizations

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna post inspirational quotes 10 times a day

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back in the day media was about hyping the athletes, making good content and bringing the sport to higher levels. Nowadays all that matter is views, reaction and money. They’re all chasing the next drama or the next scoop even if it means **** or ruin someone. Absolute garbage. It’s media in general…