Is Bodybuilding A Hyper-Critical Sport To Be A Fan?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IS BODYBUILDING A HYPER-CRITICAL SPORT TO BE A FAN?

Social media by far changes the playing field for fans of various sports. Never before were fans able to nearly reach out and touch athletes as well as communicate with them directly. Now, you can tweet your favorite athletes or hit them up in comments or DMs on Instagram, and if you’re lucky, they’ll hit you back. Yet, it seems like other televised sports have a different group of fans and acceptance when compared to bodybuilding. Why is that?

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/is-bodybuilding-a-hyper-critical-sport-to-be-a-fan/

Attachments

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rob,

Its more of a pageant than a sport. Training is not sport. NFL players train hard, then do their sport.
BB's train hard, then do their pageant/routine.

Its funny when I read Supp companies say "we signed 2 new athletes" and they are just IG posers.
Comical.
Athletes

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rob,

Its more of a pageant than a sport. Training is not sport. NFL players train hard, then do their sport.

Its funny when I read Supp companies say "we signed 2 new athletes" and they are just IG posers.
Comical.
Athletes
I agree by definition bodybuilding is not really a sport, but that is not really what this article is about.
And I do consider a competitive or pro bodybuilder an athlete, you can still be an athlete and not play any sport.

JeffThorsen777

JeffThorsen777

Awards
I am fond of bodybuilding. But I think that everything should be approached without fanaticism.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree by definition bodybuilding is not really a sport, but that is not really what this article is about.
And I do consider a competitive or pro bodybuilder an athlete, you can still be an athlete and not play any sport.
79B6B902-901D-4D08-8B2B-5EF3745EEA41.gif

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rob,

Comical.
Athletes
I agree, I don't write these articles.