Unanswered is anybody who gained muscle with a natural compound other than creatine ?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
is anybody who gained muscle with a natural compound other than creatine ?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk-677 possibly. Fish oil helps with inflamation, and people say Arachidonic Acid and Phosphatic Acid have muscle building properties. ZMA at night, possibly a GDA for maximizing utilization of the carbs you eat. Multivitamin is great.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mk-677 possibly. Fish oil helps with inflamation, and people say Arachidonic Acid and Phosphatic Acid have muscle building properties. ZMA at night, possibly a GDA for maximizing utilization of the carbs you eat. Multivitamin is great.
thank you soo musch for your answer !

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you eat appropriately, I have had great gains using SNS X gels. Great strength gains as well and the pumps are nuts

Also Mk677 may not suppress your testosterone, but it’s definitely not “natural”

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you eat appropriately, I have had great gains using SNS X gels. Great strength gains as well and the pumps are nuts

Also Mk677 may not suppress your testosterone, but it’s definitely not “natural”
mk 677 is ashwagandha i think

mk 677 is not very good ... look at this article ... on google ...A ghrelin-growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes. Very simply Whey protein. Gained for years using protein supplementation and creatine also. Diet and training is everything. If you aren’t growing eat more and get stronger. This whole process takes time. Day in day out year after year

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mk 677 is ashwagandha i think

mk 677 is not very good ... look at this article ... on google ...A ghrelin-growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear
Wow wow wow. Mk677 is NOT ashwagandha

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Very simply Whey protein. Gained for years using protein supplementation and creatine also. Diet and training is everything. If you aren’t growing eat more and get stronger. This whole process takes time. Day in day out year after year
you right 100%

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I read it. It was very hard to understand. And it was not like evidence pointing on exaclty that right?
One anecdotal study doesn’t prove anything. I’ve been on it going on 3 weeks today. After the first 2 weeks no lethargy and less bloating. After 3 no bloat. I feel fine on it. No extra fear.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One anecdotal study doesn’t prove anything. I’ve been on it going on 3 weeks today. After the first 2 weeks no lethargy and less bloating. After 3 no bloat. I feel fine on it. No extra fear.
good news :) but any gains ?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on it several times. At doses up to 80mg per day. I've used at least 6 tubs and have like 3 laying around ready.

I can say I always feel unmotivated and fat, bloated, i dont know if it increases anxiety too. Other than that, gains that I still got with me. Helps me lift heavier, train very hard. If you are on a deficit you wont have any hunger issues in my oppinion. If I bulked on it I got craaaaaaaaaaaaazy cravings during night etc. Insane!

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been on it several times. At doses up to 80mg per day. I've used at least 6 tubs and have like 3 laying around ready.

I can say I always feel unmotivated and fat, bloated, i dont know if it increases anxiety too. Other than that, gains that I still got with me. Helps me lift heavier, train very hard. If you are on a deficit you wont have any hunger issues in my oppinion. If I bulked on it I got craaaaaaaaaaaaazy cravings during night etc. Insane!
good to know ... i am carefull becouse i have ocd i am ill under ssri

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
good news :) but any gains ?
Slightly leaner maybe. My joints do feel better. From what I understand the real benefits come after running it for a while. That’s when the GH really gets up there.

I’ve also read when you have extra GH in the presence of test, that’s when the gains are really get kicked up.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Jesus Christ man. 80? Was your source crazy underdosed? I’m running it at 18 and most run it at 12 or 25.

No wonder you had a lot of bloat and lethargy

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus Christ man. 80? Was your source crazy underdosed? I’m running it at 18 and most run it at 12 or 25.

No wonder you had a lot of bloat and lethargy
Haha no. 80 was for fun. I did at least 25. I felt these things at 25 too. 80 was just for fun and more is not really better. But run it at least 25-30. Research shows better results at 50, but it is very expensive

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha no. 80 was for fun. I did at least 25. I felt these things at 25 too. 80 was just for fun and more is not really better. But run it at least 25-30. Research shows better results at 50, but it is very expensive
I was gonna bump it to 25 on my dmz/Msten run so I was hungry. That’s months away tho. I may bump it sooner.

Charlesw617

Awards
Before i turned in my natty card, creatine was a staple year-round. But I was getting modest gains from 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite at double the dosage and 1500mg of ARA worth a modest surplus of 500 calories. My last 8 week natty cycle netted me about 2 solid pounds a cycle. I had long since already gained my newbie gains so $300 for 2 pounds each it wasnt worth it in my opinion. I wish i knew about m677 back then, it would have been much more cost effective.

Last edited:

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought ArA and ABE was great, just ran in 2016, can’t really remember. I Got my highest DL PR on vector. Granted, I don’t even really strength train lol, I think it’s great.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Xgels for sure. Stack them with CEL Mtest. If you dont gain some mass you are doing something wrong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had good strength gains when I first started beta alanine in 2007. Strength=more muscle so yes.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve had good results with Mediator phosphatadic acid , topical ursolic acid and Free Acid form HMB at 3 grams daily

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only natural compound you need to build muscle is, in order, a little bit of consistent ass busting over a long period of time, enough overall calories, enough protein. I personally dont think natty muscle building supps are worth a ****. Spend 50$ on some new training equipment that will make or keep training fresh and exciting and itll lead to more gains long term than 120 pills you take for 30 days. General health supps are a different ballgame though (eg. circumin, boron, berberine, fish oil, ashwaghanda, etc).

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The only natural compound you need to build muscle is, in order, a little bit of consistent ass busting over a long period of time, enough overall calories, enough protein. I personally dont think natty muscle building supps are worth a ****. Spend 50$ on some new training equipment that will make or keep training fresh and exciting and itll lead to more gains long term than 120 pills you take for 30 days. General health supps are a different ballgame though (eg. circumin, boron, berberine, fish oil, ashwaghanda, etc).
i so a study 1-2 mounts ago that berberine is acting against muscle development , now i am on lj 100 my 7 day non stop ... i have buyed today cod liver oil obout 800 epa and 700 dha per 10 ml i have used ashwaghanda 11% withanoles and is very efective i noticed muscle gains using 2 caps a day but i had problems with my sleep ... ashwaghanda 11% is 100% better than lj 100 regarding to muscle gains and is very cheap about 20 pounds

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have experimented with many supps, but the main thing that build muscle is a very good training programme, and eating every 3-4h, with 30-40gr protein x meal

I´m compairing this diet (as mentioned above) vs Intermittent fasting (16/8, 20/4, 22/2) vs just 3-4 regular meals x day (without specific timing)

Supps have only either helped me in recovery or give me good trainings with pumps and veins popping out.
( bcaa/eaas, creatine, TMG, ArA, Arginine, AAKG, CMalate, citruline, -epicatechin … and a large etc),

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have experimented with many supps, but the main thing that build muscle is a very good training programme, and eating every 3-4h, with 30-40gr protein x meal

I´m compairing this diet (as mentioned above) vs Intermittent fasting (16/8, 20/4, 22/2) vs just 3-4 regular meals x day (without specific timing)

Supps have only either helped me in recovery or give me good trainings with pumps and veins popping out.
( bcaa/eaas, creatine, TMG, ArA, Arginine, AAKG, CMalate, citruline, -epicatechin … and a large etc),
thank you ... i used to do that way at 19 years old but doing gym only no job , with good results now i am 39 i am working ... anyway , i will try again this regimen , before that i will try once epicatechin to see if is any good , now i am looking for a good brand and reviews

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thank you ... i used to do that way at 19 years old but doing gym only no job , with good results now i am 39 i am working ... anyway , i will try again this regimen , before that i will try once epicatechin to see if is any good , now i am looking for a good brand and reviews
you ever wanted to know if a supplement has helped you in any way? do your regimen first, after being on it for 4-6 weeks add your supplement and see if helps or not. (eventually you will have to keep progressing your training volumen at the gym).

Probably Motivation is what you need to get back on track.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you ever wanted to know if a supplement has helped you in any way? do your regimen first, after being on it for 4-6 weeks add your supplement and see if helps or not. (eventually you will have to keep progressing your training volumen at the gym).

Probably Motivation is what you need to get back on track.
i have enough motivation but if i do more than 3-4 sets per muscle except worming up ...i'll never grow i know that i am hard gainer

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i have enough motivation but if i do more than 3-4 sets per muscle except worming up ...i'll never grow i know that i am hard gainer
sets? you meant to say exercise?

on the other hand, you don´t have to do more Sets to add in volume:
Volume = Sets x Reps x Weight lifted.

if you are progressing with weights and/or reps, Its enough, also don´t forget Your diet also have to Progress along your weight and gains (increasing kcal)!

Such thing as Hard-gainer, if that is what you want to believe.. i can´t make you change that thought on a forum.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sets? you meant to say exercise?

on the other hand, you don´t have to do more Sets to add in volume:
Volume = Sets x Reps x Weight lifted.

if you are progressing with weights and/or reps, Its enough, also don´t forget Your diet also have to Progress along your weight and gains (increasing kcal)!

Such thing as Hard-gainer, if that is what you want to believe.. i can´t make you change that thought on a forum.
if i do more than 4 sets for one group divided in 2 exercices or jut one i do not grow at all 0 % i have been tryed many times to do 8-10 sets 3 exercices or so but no progress . when a reduced to 3 sets i first so my gains .... i mean natural only vitamins maybe is because i have chronic inflammation and my body is not able to manage my inflammation + workout inflamation

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if i do more than 4 sets for one group divided in 2 exercices or jut one i do not grow at all 0 % i have been tryed many times to do 8-10 sets 3 exercices or so but no progress . when a reduced to 3 sets i first so my gains .... i mean natural only vitamins maybe is because i have chronic inflammation and my body is not able to manage my inflammation + workout inflamation
well, if thats a medical issue, then it makes sense, but in that case i´d avoid other inflamatory supps such as Xgels (Arachidonic Acid)

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well, if thats a medical issue, then it makes sense, but in that case i´d avoid other inflamatory supps such as Xgels (Arachidonic Acid)
yes i am on cat's claw , fish oil , and a antiinflammatory tea , i have some kind of psoriazis on scalp ,face

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677 is not natural, and is not WADA compliant.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think someone already mentioned this but x gels by sns has helped me built muscle naturally. I've stacked it with massmax xt and had great results.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yes i am on cat's claw , fish oil , and a antiinflammatory tea , i have some kind of psoriazis on scalp ,face
seriously, for this issue i´d look for some Accupuncture Expert.

as teenager i went through very bad times with psoriasis on my head, forehead and balls. it didn´t go away with hundreds of treatment with shampoo, medicines, oil, that 3 different dermatologists told me to do, neither the hair parlour treatments i did with their special products. months of time and a lot of money wasted, until a friends uncle, who is a Master of Hap ki do, also expert in Accupuncture, fixed me completely!

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote

as teenager i went through very bad times with psoriasis on my head, forehead and balls. it didn´t go away with hundreds of treatment with shampoo, medicines, oil, that 3 different dermatologists told me to do, neither the hair parlour treatments i did with their special products. months of time and a lot of money wasted, until a friends uncle, who is a Master of Hap ki do, also expert in Accupuncture, fixed me completely!
i am happy to hear that is a good news

2manyleaks

Awards
Are GDA like lipovate natural? phosphatic acid can be used stand alone? ty

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Glad you think that your friend's uncle cured your itchy balls, but acupuncture is crap and will not help psoriasis.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Glad you think that your friend's uncle cured your itchy balls, but acupuncture is crap and will not help psoriasis.
Excuse me? So it was placebo you going to say?

do you even know Why it gets started?

psoriasis, doesn´t mean itchy (down there it just had started to grow)

Your body has very intersting ways of saying "there is something wrong going on, that you should look after"

Also, to be specific, My scalp hair was literally "glued" to my skin and i could not even cut the hair, when trying to lift the hair i was actually removing my skin,

I didn´t have needles inserted in my balls, Scalp neither forehead, to get rid of psoriasis he worked only on my hands.

And what is even important, after that i´ve suggested 3 other persons who have issues with it for years (1 work colleague, 1 gym colleagues wife, and 1 other gym colleague), and 2 of those 3 have also gone to someone and have it FIXED!(not by the same accupuncturer),

the other 1, who is probably like you, who doesn´t believe, is still doing treatments.

If you believe that is placebo, i prefer to have such placebo, rather than using thousands of chemical compounds with literally ZERO results.

Last edited:

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Excuse me? So it was placebo you going to say?

do you even know Why it gets started?

psoriasis, doesn´t mean itchy (down there it just had started to grow)

Your body has very intersting ways of saying "there is something wrong going on, that you should look after"

Also, to be specific, My scalp hair was literally "glued" to the my skin and i could not even cut the hair, when trying to lift the hair i was actually removing my skin,

I didn´t have needles inserted in my balls, Scalp neither forehead, to get rid of psoriasis he worked only on my hands.

And what is even important, after that i´ve suggested 3 other persons who have issues with it for years (1 work colleague, 1 gym colleagues wife, and 1 other gym colleague), and 2 of those 3 have also gone to someone and have it FIXED!(not by the same accupuncturer),

the other 1, who is probably like you, who doesn´t believe, is still doing treatments.

If you believe that is placebo, i prefer to have such placebo, rather than using thousands of chemical compounds with literally ZERO results.
Nice points of view ...

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin, turkesterone, arachidonic acid, Creatine, Multi-Vitamins and always being full with food.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
is anybody who gained muscle with a natural compound other than creatine ?
Arachidonic acid (SNS XGels) was clinically proven to increase mass in trained individuals... cant beat actual scientific proof of effectiveness!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If systemic inflammation is an issue there are a few things you could look into adding if you don’t take them already. Curcumin has helped a few people I know with inflammation issues. Super Bio Curcumin by life extension, one 400mg cap am/pm will help reduce inflammation. Also 2-3 grams of omega 3 a day (not 2-3 grams of fish oil, but the actual omega 3 content). I would give those a shot if you don’t already have them in place.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If systemic inflammation is an issue there are a few things you could look into adding if you don’t take them already. Curcumin has helped a few people I know with inflammation issues. Super Bio Curcumin by life extension, one 400mg cap am/pm will help reduce inflammation. Also 2-3 grams of omega 3 a day (not 2-3 grams of fish oil, but the actual omega 3 content). I would give those a shot if you don’t already have them in place.
I intended to tell you about fish oil last night but I don't know how to send you a message... I just buyer cod liver fish oil with 800 mg omega and 600 DHA , used for 2 days , my psoriasis simptom dissapierd but I had sever anxiety with a bad felling in my stomach , and I stopped , with curcumin as well it increases dopamine and I have a very bad Ocd symptoms , now I am on cat's claw and I ordered roiboos tea which is antiinflammatory

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I intended to tell you about fish oil last night but I don't know how to send you a message... I just buyer cod liver fish oil with 800 mg omega and 600 DHA , used for 2 days , my psoriasis simptom dissapierd but I had sever anxiety with a bad felling in my stomach , and I stopped , with curcumin as well it increases dopamine and I have a very bad Ocd symptoms , now I am on cat's claw and I ordered roiboos tea which is antiinflammatory
I understand... I apologize as I’m not very well versed with your condition and do not mean to give medical advice. I have seen someone do well that had lupus with this addition to their regimen, but that is a completely different auto immune disease. Cod liver oil is great, maybe try to split up the doses so it’s not all at once.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I understand... I apologize as I’m not very well versed with your condition and do not mean to give medical advice. I have seen someone do well that had lupus with this addition to their regimen, but that is a completely different auto immune disease. Cod liver oil is great, maybe try to split up the doses so it’s not all at once.
agree to this! try Split dose 2-3 times x day

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anacyclus Pyrethrum in the old Anabeta. I gained more mass than on anything else because I was eating like a horse and working my ass off. No idea why it isn't around anymore because it is one of those supplements that was almost universally loved for this reason.