Unanswered Is a Nolvadex or Clomid a must for LGD-4033 only cycle? or is otc pct fine

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
I buy products from predatornutrition which sells sarms, phs and otc pcts

Is this enough pct for 8mg lgd 4033 for 6 weeks?
Proprietary Blend150mg*
(L-Histadine HCL, 6-Bromo Androstane-3, 17 Dione, ATD)

Is there any OTC pct that will be sufficient for a sarm cycle or is nolvadex or clomid from ¨underground shady sites¨ a must for any suppresive cycle

it looks like everyone is doing it with otc pcts but getting mixed messages from the more experienced people on forums like this

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
You’re going to want at least one of the 2 bro. Bare minimum, both would be ideal. I don’t know if funds are an issue or not which is why I state one of the 2.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
You’re going to want at least one of the 2 bro. Bare minimum, both would be ideal. I don’t know if funds are an issue or not which is why I state one of the 2.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
money is not a problem. source is the problem

Is running lgd4033 with otc pcts and no nolvadex/clomid fine then?

i can even buy some hcgenerate etc (which costs 115pounds a bottle on predator) , money is not the issue

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really don't understand how people supposedly research and come to the conclusion that OTC PCT is appropriate for sarms or anabolics, like where do these people research ? it is ALWAYS recommended to use proper PCT. Really makes me question the age or intelligence of these people lol.

This day and age, their answer is literally one google search away, smh.

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is an otc pct a must for LGD-4033 only cycle? Or is a SERM pct fine.
That's the right question!

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
I really don't understand how people supposedly research and come to the conclusion that OTC PCT is appropriate for sarms or anabolics, like where do these people research ? it is ALWAYS recommended to use proper PCT. Really makes me question the age or intelligence of these people lol.

every site sells sarms/phs/otc pcts and no serms

EDIT: And every SARM company recommends their own pct which is an OTC Pct. not a serm

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Some of the company's selling sarms will tell customers that they don't need a sarm and they should just buy an otc pct. You need a serm after a cycle but i dont think its needed as long or as high of a dose compared to aas.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of the company's selling sarms will tell customers that they don't need a sarm and they should just buy an otc pct. You need a serm after a cycle but i dont think its needed as long or as high of a dose compared to aas.
I just think people shouldn't go by the word of people trying to sell them ****, do some bloody research lol.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
so general rule: SERM is absolutly a must for ANYTHING suppresive to natural testosterone?
with no exceptions like ostarine etc?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my experience, Lgd turned out to be even more suppressive than some aas, so, don't be cheap here, don't cut yourself short and have some Nolvadex before you start with Lgd.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
every site sells sarms/phs/otc pcts and no serms

EDIT: And every SARM company recommends their own pct which is an OTC Pct. not a serm
I get what you mean there but they only do that because they can't sell you the serm and can't legally suggest you get a prescription drug so they recommend something that they can sell you or recommend without any question of breaking laws or trading standards

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen bloods after an lgd run and the dudes test was CRASHED heavy! I would say always air on the side of caution my friend
Like alchemist said they can be quite suppressive

LameWizard

Awards
Did anyone thoroughly answer where/how to track down and effective serm?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you sir navigating this here internet is a doozy. Also, with all of the advertising and shtick it makes it difficult to siphon the quality information from the bs they try to tell you just to make a sale.
Like he said, Maresearch is top notch. And PREssentials is A-1.
They are both board sponsors here. More importantly, they are both great companies, and you can count on their products.