Is a 200mg vial of testosterone common?

Alwayssunny

Awards
My connect only carries that amount of test-e and it annoys me because he’s the only connect I have. I have one cycle under my belt and it felt great to do 400\week but I’d love more without having to inject twice. He seems to think 500vs400 a week is the same exact results. My research says he’s wrong but again, i only have one test cycle under my belt. Thoughts?

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My connect only carries that amount of test-e and it annoys me because he’s the only connect I have. I have one cycle under my belt and it felt great to do 400\week but I’d love more without having to inject twice. He seems to think 500vs400 a week is the same exact results. My research says he’s wrong but again, i only have one test cycle under my belt. Thoughts?
Yea, 200-300mg/ml is pretty typical. Have you considered maybe just throwing in another compound instead of bumping the dose? I’d have to agree with him that an extra 100mg test wont make much of a difference. Also, what exactly do you mean by having to inject twice? Pinning esters like enanthate twice a week is actually more optimal as opposed to once a week if you aren’t already doing so.

Alwayssunny

Awards
Yea, 200-300mg/ml is pretty typical. Have you considered maybe just throwing in another compound instead of bumping the dose? I’d have to agree with him that an extra 100mg test wont make much of a difference. Also, what exactly do you mean by having to inject twice? Pinning esters like enanthate twice a week is actually more optimal as opposed to once a week if you aren’t already doing so.
So I was doing 200mg twice a week but if I want 250, I have to pin twice in one sitting since my syringe since only holds 1ml and 250 is 1.25ml (I’m no mathematician). But it’s relieving to hear that 400 and 500 is almost no difference. I kept my first cycle basic but once the gym re-opens I’m thinking of doing either Mast or Dbol.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was doing 200mg twice a week but if I want 250, I have to pin twice in one sitting since my syringe since only holds 1ml and 250 is 1.25ml (I’m no mathematician). But it’s relieving to hear that 400 and 500 is almost no difference. I kept my first cycle basic but once the gym re-opens I’m thinking of doing either Mast or Dbol.
Stop worrying about the numbers in milligrams.. 400mg is putting your total test well beyond supraphysiological levels.. he’ll even 250mg a week does.. you don’t need the 500

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For 500 you could do 3 times a week @166mg or 140-150 eod which is pretty much the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My script is 200mg/ml but all my UGL stuff is 250. But as mentioned above, either A. get 3ml syringes. B. Inject three times a week to get your 500mg. Or C. Use the test and add in a better compound. I would go with both A and C.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was confused af as to why this was causing an issue until you mentioned the syringes but jeez bro, just get 2.5 or 3ml ones - I’m assuming it’s the same in the US but they are like less than $15 for 100 in the U.K......

I personally wouldn’t want to pin anything more than 250, maybe 300mg a ml.