Is 7oh still available?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is 7oh banned or can it still be accessed? I literally can’t find the powder or the ingredient anywhere , even sketchy supp shops, lol. I’ve read so much good Feedback on it. Why was it stopped being produced ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is 7oh banned or can it still be accessed? I literally can’t find the powder or the ingredient anywhere , even sketchy supp shops, lol. I’ve read so much good Feedback on it. Why was it stopped being produced ?
wasn't that a designer supplement ingredient...if it was-nuff said, lol.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sure topical 7 keto is stronger. I was just curious about this specific ingredient

MAN sports had it in their old formula of nolvadren too

@thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure topical 7 keto is stronger. I was just curious about this specific ingredient

MAN sports had it in their old formula of nolvadren too

@thebigt
ds lean xtreme was the only one i knew of....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reduce XT uses the 7-OH metabolites I believe - unless we are talking about a different 7-Keto derivative? @sns8778

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reduce XT uses the 7-OH metabolites I believe - unless we are talking about a different 7-Keto derivative? @sns8778
yeah this is what I always thought. The original lean x was always compared to reduce xt and most said reduce xt was about the same in terms of effectiveness , but cheaper

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reduce XT contains 7-OH and is exactly the same as the original Lean Xtreme. We are out of it at the moment but should have it back in stock within the next few weeks.