Is 300mg Test Underdosed?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So, came off of 500mg Test per week about 10 days ago, been pinning 300mg split 150mg 2x weekly.

Blood tested day of injection before I injected.

Testosterone came back 1480ng/dL

Estrogen came back at 51

Haven’t taken arimidex in about 5 days, so had been off about 4 days. I was dosing it 1mg EOD. Should I try and up it to ED and see how I feel?

I feel like 1480 is VERY bad for 300mg/week or am I off?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well what's your normal testosterone? I assume you're using test E?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Well what's your normal testosterone? I assume you're using test E?
Normal natural was 400

On 100mg of pharma Test per week my lowest was 860-890 I don’t remember.

I think the estrogen being at 50 is the problem lol. Going to take arimidex ED instead of EOD. I quit taking it the past 4-5 days to see how I did and clearly not good. Face felt super bloated too

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Normal natural was 400

On 100mg my lowest was 860-890 I don’t remember.

I think the estrogen being at 50 is the problem lol. Going to take arimidex ED instead of EOD. I quit taking it the past 4-5 days to see how I did and clearly not good. Face felt super bloated too
Could be.. thing is that test E will linger and you might not have hit the peak.. are you injecting once or twice a week?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Could be.. thing is that test E will linger and you might not have hit the peak.. are you injecting once or twice a week?
2x I literally came off 500 / week though 10 days ago

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might be because you’re pinning it at 150mg twice a week. Maybe pin 300mg at once and get bloods to see where that puts you.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah so the 500 has gone down. Hard to say not knowing your average test, if it's underdosed and if you've peaked

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so the 500 has gone down. Hard to say not knowing your average test, if it's underdosed and if you've peaked
this is my lowest point as I hadn’t injected for 3.5 days I’m assuming

greg916

Awards
I’m not an expert but depending on the ester you’ll have bigger peaks sometimes vs others. Regardless that test level is over the normal range by quite a bit. I think it’s harder using the longer eaters to gauge.

If you were using test prop EOD I think you’d get a more accurate reading.

Lobo100

Lobo100

Awards
Quite possible it is underdosed, 1400 ng/dl is low for 300 mg test-e, especially with 2 dose/week injection frequency. You can easily see 1500+ on 150-200 mg.

mx3jice

Awards
  • First Up Vote
200 mg/ week trt from pharmacy only brings my peak up to ~950ng.. everyone is different..

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, came off of 500mg Test per week about 10 days ago, been pinning 300mg split 150mg 2x weekly.

Estrogen came back at 51

Haven’t taken arimidex in about 5 days, so had been off about 4 days. I was dosing it 1mg EOD. Should I try and up it to ED and see how I feel?

Dude, I got a little over 1400 total test from 150mg twice weekly 300mg of my script test.. I think you are good to go!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, I got a little over 1400 total test from 150mg twice weekly 300mg of my script test.. I think you are good to go!
Someone prescribed you 300 mg per week for TRT?! Lol

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1mg Arimadex everyday is quite a lot, itll tank your estrogen. Depending on if youre using pharma grade anastrozole or RC stuff...
Might try using just .5mg 2x a week, on the day you pin or the day after and then again 3 days after pin. That seems to be the usual way to run it for TRT at least, even with guys using 250mg Test per week. Get some bloodwork drawn again after a week or two, hopefully it will bring you down to 25-30 E2.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

Estrogen came back at 51

150mg 2X a week is 300mg a week, 1500 T is a good number did you mean 250mg 2X a week for 500mg weekly, if so it still isnt bad.