Unanswered Is 11-oxo worth it...

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 300-450mgs? I see decent prices on medfit-rx to run in that range for 40-60 days. I don’t want to waste my money though.

Main goal is loss in BF%.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I enjoyed the Medfit version at 300 mg for 4 weeks. Wish I had bought more to run a higher dose for the full 8 weeks. I dropped bf% but I was on andros as well, so it’s hard to say what the main contributor was.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran it at 300 and after that at 400 mg for about total of 5 weeks, while I waited esters from cycle to clear, made me harder, droped a bit of bf%, nice compound for transition.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like to hear other peoples experiences on this - esp if they are using it alone without other AAS.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not exactly the same thing but I'll leave this here:

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not exactly the same thing but I'll leave this here:

I actually wanted to try this version, however I missed the sale that was being held at the time. Tough scenes

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does that work like a spot reduction spray? Or do you just use it anywhere? For $50+ how many sprays does it contain and how many do you typically use?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does that work like a spot reduction spray? Or do you just use it anywhere? For $50+ how many sprays does it contain and how many do you typically use?
There's no such thing as a spot reduction spray. At least not 1 that works

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's no such thing as a spot reduction spray. At least not 1 that works
One can always hope ;)

I always heard this rumor Mexican strippers would inject acetyl-l-carnitine into their bellies to burn the fat off. I tried it, no luck though unfortunately. :confused:
Patrick Arnold actually made a spot reduction spray and it had pure adrenaline it it, along with yohimbine and other stuff and it really seriously worked. I really wish I could recreate it. Along with the old sprays Avant Labs used to sell

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a 100ml bottle at a concentration of 50mg/ml. So, if you use 3ml (~ 15 sprays) per day the bottle should last about a month and that gives you 150mg per day.

That's how I usually run it, anyway. Your mileage may vary.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One can always hope ;)

I always heard this rumor Mexican strippers would inject acetyl-l-carnitine into their bellies to burn the fat off. I tried it, no luck though unfortunately. :confused:
Patrick Arnold actually made a spot reduction spray and it had pure adrenaline it it, along with yohimbine and other stuff and it really seriously worked. I really wish I could recreate it. Along with the old sprays Avant Labs used to sell
I'm working on it, gawd!