is 1-Test Cypionate by VPX Sports injectable

Technically is could be injectable right out of the bottle but since it's made for oral use....;) Later J
 
If you look at it closely you will not want to inject it. It is an off white milky looking color and has crystals in the solution.
 
Jarconis said:
id look into dazed's 1test cyp offering, but thats just me. :)
Bro I am hoping this is just a general question and that you aren't considering it? I have no idea whether this stuff is or not but no way would I want to experiment with it either. I'd go with the tried and true.
 
N4cer said:
My sore left quad says it's fine.
I guess that answers that question:D
I'll be curious about the results you get (assuming you'll continue use) will you be posting your results?
 
I'll try to, but here's the deal: I'm not using a great amount. Just a little extra of it and the 4-Test Cyp, 35mg dbol, and 50mg Nand. Pprop to assist with the growth I'm getting from 40mcg of Long R3 IGF-1 per day.

The theory is the IGF makes the new cells, and the gear makes them grow.
 
Back
Top