IronMagLabs SUPER NOR-ANDRO RX Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML needs 4-5 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log on several sites

The loggers will be provided Two bottles of IronMagLabs SUPER NOR-ANDRO RX

+ Lean Muscle Growth
+ No Estrogen Conversion
+ Female Friendly

Prdct-15_0010_NORANDRO_T-288x354.jpg

Super Nor-Andro Rx | IronMag Labs

Please apply in this thread for this logging opportunity

Thanks!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
afternoon bump

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Is this best suggested to take on its own? I havent seen this compound yet, just finished running epi 2 weeks ago.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My female friend is looking to maybe do a cycle, is this something she can use?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
My female friend is looking to maybe do a cycle, is this something she can use?
Yes as stated above it is female friendly. Is she a member on here.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yes as stated above it is female friendly. Is she a member on here.
I think she is going to join, possibly interested in doing a first cycle and as such she has a lot of questions.

Jdecg31

Awards
Im wanting to put on lean muscle and strength, 32, 5'9 188lbs. Former professional football player, and power lifter.
Bench 375
Pull 510
Sqt 480
Never have taken supps like this before. 1st run.

Anadipidy

Awards
I'd love to try this & am willing to write as many reviews & update as much as possible, got 5 years lifting experience & have only tryed 4 andro in the past, would hope to see great result from this if I'm chosen would upload before after & during pictures & give an accurate log of the product, thank-you

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Im wanting to put on lean muscle and strength, 32, 5'9 188lbs. Former professional football player, and power lifter.
Bench 375
Pull 510
Sqt 480
Never have taken supps like this before. 1st run.
You're going to love it... I'm doing a tri Andro cycle right now, 8 pounds LBM in 4 weeks, body fat went from 12.5-14.5% natty bulking took me 18 months to gain 8 pounds muscle...and you and I have pretty identical stats, just read up on OCT and PCT before pulling the trigger on PHs

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I think she is going to join, possibly interested in doing a first cycle and as such she has a lot of questions.
She might as well go ahead and join now. This is the best place for her to ask questions amd learn

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Polarcat is in! Ran various 1 and 4 andros, really interested in this type of product. I'm in the USA and have ample time to log on the interwebs. 22, 6'1, 212

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I would be down for this! I've run few ph's before. Right now I'm doing Coan Phillipi deadlift program and 5 3 1 for other lifts. I have a goal of 500 sumo deadlift for October power lifting competition. I gotta keep lean and product like this would be perfect.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weekend bump guys! Did we mention this stuff is FREE????

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey I would love to log this product only thing is it wouldn't be till September, need to finish off current cycle and give my body recovery time...if you're still interested I would definitely run it for you then.

Stats:
33 yo by September
Currently 5'8" 190 at 14%
Lifting for approx 5+ years seriously
Already OCT squared away for next cycle, Ar1macare Pro by OL. Would love to get to 200 and around 10-12% body fat.

Would love to run, like I said just need time to recover and do a mini cut after my upcoming PCT.

Thanks guys!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would be down for this! I've run few ph's before. Right now I'm doing Coan Phillipi deadlift program and 5 3 1 for other lifts. I have a goal of 500 sumo deadlift for October power lifting competition. I gotta keep lean and product like this would be perfect.
Polarcat is in! Ran various 1 and 4 andros, really interested in this type of product. I'm in the USA and have ample time to log on the interwebs. 22, 6'1, 212
I'd love to try this & am willing to write as many reviews & update as much as possible, got 5 years lifting experience & have only tryed 4 andro in the past, would hope to see great result from this if I'm chosen would upload before after & during pictures & give an accurate log of the product, thank-you
Ok fellas, please PM me your shipping address and full name ASAP

Thanks!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just now seeing this thread. What kind of effects would this have for a girl? No virilization concerns?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
If you're still looking for a couple loggers and are alright with a log while on other PHs, I'd love to throw in my hat. Currently bridging with SARMS and due to cycle up in about 4-5 weeks

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it. I would like to try this out ive never ran any andros before. Im 26 ive been training for 12 years. I weigh 225 right now and im gonna start a cut soon and would like to run this to keep from losing muscle on this cut

Anadipidy

Awards
Got mine today! Sweet, that was quick, thank-you I will be posting up a log in the morning after hitting the gym :sly: