Ironmaglabs Metha-Drol Extreme

chr_edw

Awards
looking to hear from users of Metha-Drol Extreme . How was your PCT and what did you use? Does anything need be taken before starting ? Were you able to maintain your gains ?

Trying to decide on my 1st PH.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Probably not a good starter bro...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing this is a superdrol clone? You are honestly better off looking for a more mild compound (both in terms of positive and negative effects) for a first run. Something like Helladrol would be right up your alley for a first cycle.

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Helladrol would be hella good. Just don't waste your money on halotest 25

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya doin a little research... Definitely do not go with metha-drol for your first. It's a stack with superdrol, max lmg and dmz. Superdrol is not even ideal for beginners. Don't **** your self. Work your way up from a mild compound to see what your body can handle.

rockhard2012

rockhard2012

Awards
Airborne is right...if this is your first cycle. Don't even think about it. Go milder...a lot milder. Metha drol is serious stuff.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It would be a terrible first cycle. Go for h-drol, p-mag or furzadrol, maybe epistane.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
H drol or epi oooooooh yeeeeah lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would love to try metha-drol at some point tho ;-)

cartoon

Awards
if and when you do use methadrol ignore the labels advise on 2caps daily for 4 weeks, run it at 1 for first 2weeks and consider going to 2 for third week. 4th week would be more trouble than the benefits would offer.

FlashSunday

Awards
I've got a bottle on hand to use in a month or so. Definitely have half a dozen cycles under your belt before yoy jump into that.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh for sure

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You should also post that you should consume a minimum of half a fifth of vodka a day with it. The blood thinning effect of alcohol helps it absorb into the blood stream.

i'm gonna start puttin every methyl you can get into one capsule. its called DEATHADROL. i bet i could sell tons of this sh1t.