IronMagLabs Gear Cream Log o’ Gains

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the opportunity from @macedog24 to log this transdermal andro stack from IronMagLabs! I have not used anything to date from IronMagLabs (just their older research company about a decade ago, with exceptional results). I have been digging around and researching this product, it’s ingredients, and user reviews. Let’s just say I am excited all around to get this kicking!

I run trt with test e @ 200mg. It’s been a hot minute since I have used any addition to this cruise dose, I expect legitimate results to follow! Bouncing back from a nerve issue in my foot which I remedied with zero carb diet and various stretches, tools, excercises and toe separators. Take care of your feet people, Lieutenant Dan said it best.

Current body weight is 215lbs at 6’1”. Training is predominantly strength focused with intermittent hypertrophy blocks. Diet is whole and real foods. I am too old for processed garbage and my last carnivore diet experiment was a real eye opener in regards to carbs and insulin sensitivity and honestly, survival.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at a home run of an ingredients list here! Got all of the DHEAs covered and arimistane to smooth it out. I see this helping tremendously in regards to estrogen and cortisol while on TRT. As I stated earlier it has been a few since I have dabbled with prohormones.

Suggested application is 2 pumps daily. So naturally, I am doubling this. There are 100 pumps per bottle so I will end up just shy of a month. 25 days if I continue this dosage. I applied one pump to each trap this morning. I was amazed at the rate of absorption! It is a lotion consistency and dried almost instantaneously! Having used many transdermal in the past this is the fastest I have ever experienced. This carrier seems to be the most exceptional quality. Most others are liquid/gel consistency and run all over and take at least ten mins to dry.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This has excellent feedback so I def wanna see how u like it.

Good luck!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoyed logging this at 4 pumps; definitely really increased my positivity and drive to workout. All of my training became more enjoyable. Also helped me put some muscle & fat on in conjunction with a legitimate bulking effort.

Don’t expect oral-type performance increases or anything, but it really did routinely help me enjoy training more. And the Arimistane really helped manage any estrogen conversion, to my pleasant surprise. This is not a wet blend, overall.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Email said they are having a flash sale over the weekend thru the 6th at IML - 30% off, which is good as it gets with them.

FLASH30 is the code

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Email said they are having a flash sale over the weekend thru the 6th at IML - 30% off, which is good as it gets with them.

FLASH30 is the code
Not too shabby at all! They have quite a few goodies on the site as well. Turkesterone may be calling my name for near future.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Applied to quads last night before bed. Applied to inner biceps this morning about 40 mins before training. Still too early to tell blatantly obvious effects, but I have experienced a general sense of well-being since starting this run. Training went well, feeling a greater pump effect/skin tightening this session. I will post any training highlights of notable mention here but will keep my full training log separate for sake of clutter and to keep focus on product.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Training log link for reference:

SkRaw85 Training Log

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only leftover have been sent downstream 🤣

Sorry man. I’ll send an invite next time lol
Either that or just go ahead and open your own restaurant ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start laying the plans today! You never know how many tomorrows you will get!
Agreed! I'll come be the first customer and have a shot of whiskey :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5:
Noticeable increases in vascularity already! Feels good knowing increased nutrient flow in the blood for recovery. Training recovery has been lessened and overall mood enhanced. Interested to see how this keeps going as I may buy another bottle to keep rolling forward.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to seeing how much you like this and how you progress.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Knocked out a few resistance band and body weight workouts the past few days as I was slammed with work. Tomorrow is deads so loading up the cals. Nutrient partitioning in full effect with gear cream.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Knocked out a few resistance band and body weight workouts the past few days as I was slammed with work. Tomorrow is deads so loading up the cals. Nutrient partitioning in full effect with gear cream.
Don’t eat the Gear: transdermal use only!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t eat the Gear: transdermal use only!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any benefit to doing some derma rolling before transdermal application? like .25-.5mm, I know with hair and the face people do it to help absorption.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any benefit to doing some derma rolling before transdermal application? like .25-.5mm, I know with hair and the face people do it to help absorption.
I never have personally. As far as this carrier goes, absorption is superior.

Reactions: SBH
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Applied one pump to traps in the morning and one pump post workout, will apply final two before bed.
Had my first deadlift session in months since my foot injury, worked up to 475 for 3 reps. Kept it light to focus on form and mechanics while testing out the waters. Pain free and feeling good moving forward.
Gear cream producing wicked pump and vascularity effect! More energy in training sessions is becoming evident as I’ve had time to get it flowing in the system. I have zero negative comments on this product thus far!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would this stuff be hardish on hair or should be ok as its transdermal?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this product accelerate hair loss because increased DHT? or because its localized? maybe doesnt touch the hair too much
Gotcha. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t planning on using it as a shampoo lol.

I have not experienced any hair loss, but then again I have not been prone to this side effect ever and I have used many compounds which should have left me looking like Mr Kleen by now (the cartoon character, not the AM member). Andros are very mild compounds, comparatively. But in the end, I would have to say genetics dictate.
As far as oral vs TD application, the compound is still entering the system.
Have you experienced hair loss from andro products in the past?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally have noticed an increase in growth rate of facial/body hair FWIW. My grandpa died of brain cancer, had chemo for his final years and still retained a complete head of hair. Again, genetics.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t planning on using it as a shampoo lol.

I have not experienced any hair loss, but then again I have not been prone to this side effect ever and I have used many compounds which should have left me looking like Mr Kleen by now (the cartoon character, not the AM member). Andros are very mild compounds, comparatively. But in the end, I would have to say genetics dictate.
As far as oral vs TD application, the compound is still entering the system.
Have you experienced hair loss from andro products in the past?
Nah not hair loss from andros, I am getting to the age where I am a little bit more worried about hair loss haha.

I have read that transdermal can be easier on the hairline, it still goes systemic obviously, but not to the scalp as much as oral. Although this could have been bro science. I will probably give this a shot

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a little bit more worried about hair loss haha.
You just have to bite the bullet and shave it all off. A lot of benefits in doing that:) No more worrying about what your hair looks like at any time of the day or for any special event!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You just have to bite the bullet and shave it all off. A lot of benefits in doing that:) No more worrying about what your hair looks like at any time of the day or for any special event!
Haha oh I was it was that simple, odd head shape + big forehead and overall head means I look like a bobblehead freak if I shave.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind listing the strength goals you are looking to achieve on this? I'm sure your hair will be fine with nizoral, pura dor, and adding topical rosemary oil

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha oh I was it was that simple, odd head shape + big forehead and overall head means I look like a bobblehead freak if I shave.
I didn't say biting the bullet was going to easy ;)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mind listing the strength goals you are looking to achieve on this? I'm sure your hair will be fine with nizoral, pura dor, and adding topical rosemary oil
Well cultivating mass of course!

Bouncing back from Morton’s neuroma in my right foot a few months ago which hindered training and life. I eased it through the carnivore diet, tools, and rehab exercises. Dropped down to my lowest body weight in over a decade (208 lbs) as a result. It is still there but diligence and proper treatment keeps it at bay.
Right now focus is rebuilding. Weight gain primarily to set me back up for my conjugate routine. In the end, strength. I have never really been about aesthetics, I have just always loved heavy things and the high that comes from one rep maxes.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Applied my standard two pump dose this morning and trained a few hours later. Worked up to 305 lbs on reverse grip bench with my kaddilac bar.
Feeling more full and vascular even on rest days with gear cream. Intraworkout pump is sickening, arms like popeye meets roadmaps. I have not had to dose any AI since beginning this product. The arimistane in my opinion works better with this transdermal application versus oral. Even with the presence of the andro in gear cream I have not needed exemestane. Pretty incredible really.