IronMag Labs Product Loggers Needed!

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Love the look and profile. with that being said I would enjoy running and logging your Gear Cream product.
I am currently not running any products or logs at the moment thank you for your consideration
my age is also 49

Last edited:
Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Again ....

I liked the 4-Andro cream ,look nice to me but I could not find the product on your homepage it said page is not found.

So with that being said I would enjoy running and logging your Gear Cream product.
I am currently not running any products or logs at the moment thank you for your consideration
my age is also 49
I don't know why this board keeps redirecting my link to the wrong page. 4-Andro Cream is right on the main page of our site at the top. https://www.ironmaglabs.com

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to log the Gear Cream. Looks a lot like a stack that am throwing together anyway.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to log the Gear Cream. Looks a lot like a stack that am throwing together anyway.
Cool, yes that’s why I created this cream to be an all in one stack.

Send me an email [email protected]

Reactions: SBH
blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log either gear cream or 1-andro.
I've only had experience with prohormones twice (logged them on this board - chemical x and chosen 1) and liked both of them.
Not logging anything currently and only take basic supplements.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love the opportunity to run the Gear cream! I just turned 49 and this would be ideal for my recomp! I've run plenty of logs here and provide good, honest feedback.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log the gear cream. I have run many transdermals-dermacrine and Muscle Gelz products. Profile for gear cream look awesome- you have a good combo of andro going on.

here is link to a log of transdermal called andro hard-have many log here on am too:

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
I’m 39 and have had fun with a lot of different things. I’m currently getting back in shape due to being injured all of 2020. I have great muscle memory so all of this seems like it would be amazing! Pro- hormones have been used in the past and I know all about supplements to take during and after too. Let me know what I can do for your sir

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Send me an email.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as those who have emailed me, agreed to terms and sent me their mailing address I have 2 loggers for Gear Cream, 1 logger for 1-Andro Cream and zero loggers for 4-Andro Cream.
My goal was 3 loggers for each product: Gear, 1-Andro and 4-Andro creams.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, I was wanting to get all of these mailed out at the same time.

I am still in need of loggers:
  • 2 for 4-Andro Cream
  • 1 for 1-Andro Cream

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, I was wanting to get all of these mailed out at the same time.

I am still in need of loggers:
  • 2 for 4-Andro Cream
  • 1 for 1-Andro Cream
Email sent.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone that I communicated with via email will receive their cream product in the next few days. (shipping tomorrow)

I do still need one more logger/reviewer for 1-Andro Cream and 4-Andro Cream.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You all should have received an order email and disregard the cost, obviously you're not being charged.

Reactions: SBH
hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Got the gear cream today..log will be up on Friday.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Also got mine. Will start logging in a few days (out of town)