Ironflex sten-zine log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
First four weeks should he dbol only.. counter productive running winny and dbol together.

Dbol- 50/50/50/60
Stanzolol -/-/-/-/50/60/60/60
Test 500mg ew for twelve weeks
So stop the winny?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
First four weeks should he dbol only.. counter productive running winny and dbol together.

Dbol- 50/50/50/60
Stanzolol -/-/-/-/50/60/60/60
Test 500mg ew for twelve weeks
X2...yeah stop the winny, start right after dbol.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Review time

The cycle with this product was pretty good. I got about 17 lbs of gains: I'd give it a 10/10 on gains
Strength 8/10. My strength increased about week two.
Aggression 9/10 really felt like I can push a fuk ton of weight and I felt more focused as well
Mood 7/10 felt good through out had some moments where I got pissed off but I can still control myself.
Thanks once again ironflex for hooking it up with some gains. Your guys products are legit. This was a great start to my cycle.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Review time

The cycle with this product was pretty good. I got about 17 lbs of gains: I'd give it a 10/10 on gains
Aggression 9/10 really felt like I can push a fuk ton of weight and I felt more focused as well
Mood 7/10 felt good through out had some moments where I got pissed off but I can still control myself.
Thanks once again ironflex for hooking it up with some gains. Your guys products are legit. This was a great start to my cycle.
Thanks for the final review!! I didn't realize u gained 17 lbs!! Wow great job now give us a final pic of u plus 17!! :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Review time

Thanks for the log and review muscle! Be on the lookout for our M1A, would be a nice kicker to your next cycle..

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Compare my first pic of my right arm to this one lol big ass difference

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
That's just awesome!! Now I see the 17 lbs!! Thanks again for the log u killed it..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And that ladies and gentz is what 17 lean pounds looks like! Legit products= legit gainz

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Legit **** buy it lol you will get solid. And you will turn heads and then everyone wonders what your on haha

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into some stenzine logs and I found yours. Amazing bro 17lbs! and seems also pretty clean, no bf increase right?Do you have also some measurements before and after?It's my impression or you got a bit of gyno?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into some stenzine logs and I found yours. Amazing bro 17lbs! and seems also pretty clean, no bf increase right?Do you have also some measurements before and after?It's my impression or you got a bit of gyno?
I don't really track my bf. but I think it did go up though got a little bloat. I my biceps were 15 before and they went up half an inch. I didn't do any other measurements I'm always busy with stuff so when I get home I got to Get my rest. And yes I had a case of gyno but caught it early and ran letro for 4 weeks. I ran the letro and in two weeks my nipples weren't puffy and got in under control. That letro though kills your erections I couldn't fuk even if I popped a Molly. I would recommend keeping it at 20mg a day after that you start getting the sides.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I don't really track my bf. but I think it did go up though got a little bloat. I my biceps were 15 before and they went up half an inch. I didn't do any other measurements I'm always busy with stuff so when I get home I got to Get my rest. And yes I had a case of gyno but caught it early and ran letro for 4 weeks. I ran the letro and in two weeks my nipples weren't puffy and got in under control. That letro though kills your erections I couldn't fuk even if I popped a Molly. I would recommend keeping it at 20mg a day after that you start getting the sides.
nice story.
0.5inches on arms, great