Ironflex Diabolix Loggers !!!!! GTFIH !!!!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll come sub the log.

I planned on starting at 60 and bumping up if all goes we'll. I'll see what happens in the others logs.
Sounds like a plan!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a silent follower of your log ;)
If you have any suggestions I'm open to them. I have read a good bit of your post and you seem very knowledgeable.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you have any suggestions I'm open to them. I have read a good bit of your post and you seem very knowledgeable.
Thanks bro. Ill jump in your log. I actually have some questions about this compound. Seems like your doing a very good job in there from what iv seen

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You all got me wanting to jump on this. Got to many coals in the fire now!! Guess I will have to follow along the logs and maybe hit it up later this fall...

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I'm gunna kill this log for the Ironflex crew an myself of course!

Expecting big things here!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm gunna kill this log for the Ironflex crew an myself of course!

Expecting big things here!
I cant wait to see what this is going to do for you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flash is logging follidrex and myokems fat burner already?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's logging more stuff on another board as well...

FlashSunday

Awards
Yeah. Follidrex will be over next Saturday (two week run) and my last Pyroxamine dose is today. Figure by the time it gets here I will be good to go. And also, I cleared running the two products with the respective reps.

Thanks for your concern ;)

FlashSunday

Awards
The diabolix log will be strictly solo. I don't plan on applying for any further product logs for a while. And I also stated in my application that I wouldn't be able to start until the 18th.

FlashSunday

Awards
1.) How old are you? 26

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Nope!

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?

Support supplements mostly plus BCAA, protein, Pre if needed and perhaps X-Factor if that isn't an issue.

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?

Lean bulk/Recomp. Eat for strength but not to gain fat.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?

Sure thing!

8.) Please state your training style.

I will be incorporating a PHAT style training. That is an upper body power day, Lower body power day. then 3-4 hypertrophy days for a total of 5-6 days per week.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? YES

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15136.0
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=22910.0
http://forum.*************.com/vb/showthread.php?32487-The-Flash-Fights-Fat-with-Phenadrol
http://forum.*************.com/vb/showthread.php?32286-CLean-Bulking-The-BPS-Combustion-log-of-eating-big-lifting-big-and-fighting-fat

I have half a dozen more I could post...

I would not be able to give this a fair run until August 25th after I get back from vacation. If that is something you guys are willing to wait for I will give it hell no doubt.
Here is my original app.

FlashSunday

Awards
But I will start the 17th- 18th as I won't be traveling as much as I thought for vacation so I will have gym time 4-5 days.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The diabolix log will be strictly solo. I don't plan on applying for any further product logs for a while. And I also stated in my application that I wouldn't be able to start until the 18th.

This... I was promised a solo diabolix run... Should be all good

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Tuned In.

FlashSunday

Awards
Still no diabolix at my door which means I will be unable to start my log until the 24th- 25th when I return from being out of town.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing? ?!?
who knows today could be the day. the postman has till 12:00 pm on saturday to deliver them goods i believe.

curious to seeing them logs myself. heard nothing but great things concerning diabolix. i also wonder if an ai is recommended? but we'll soon be finding out.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What happen to that other guy?
I saw his log and then it had an unhappy ending lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happen to that other guy? I saw his log and then it had an unhappy ending lol
He's an idiot. Probably had that planned all along.. Get product, get banned, free product.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
He's an idiot. Probably had that planned all along.. Get product, get banned, free product.
I don't think that was the case. I know that dude and he doesn't need free stuff. He legit was pumped to log it, I think he just wanted to get the show on the road...and got pissed off 2 weeks later when he still could t start.
My .2cents. No disrespect, just my opinion.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I don't think that was the case. I know that dude and he doesn't need free stuff. He legit was pumped to log it, I think he just wanted to get the show on the road...and got pissed off 2 weeks later when he still could t start. My .2cents. No disrespect, just my opinion.
I just wanted to see the response..
That's my brother, he didn't get any product ever and said the log was a joke.. Maybe that's why the other guy hasn't got his product either but your boy did..

He's running DMZ side by side with me and is happy so oh we'll.. He also PMd Bcazo an got his address so that if the product ever showed up he could send it back..

So yea, if it ever magically appears, I'll be sure it gets sent back..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was pm'ing me as well. I don't understand how someone gripes about getting free product in return of an honest log? Because it didn't show up within HIS timeframe he got in his feelings.

Dudes been banned from this site before.

Anyhow, the three loggers I picked on Lockout got there diabolix four days after I submitted their info. Idk what the deal is with the guys on here

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I think it was just an issue because IRONFLEX was talking crap about people not running the log ASAP.. He said he would run it now and Ironflex failed to deliver, bottom line.. You still have this other guy waiting for product..

Anyway, I don't care, it's not my gripe..

I just want people to know the truth..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it was just an issue because IRONFLEX was talking crap about people not running the log ASAP.. He said he would run it now and Ironflex failed to deliver, bottom line.. You still have this other guy waiting for product.. Anyway, I don't care, it's not my gripe.. I just want people to know the truth..
What truth? Ironflex didn't "fail" to deliver. Again, he was going to receive FREE bottles of hormones in exchange of a log lol you and your bro have the same train of thought.

Few things to take into account.. Maybe IF got a bad addy, maybe he had to sign for it and wasn't there to do so (maybe postage was due?) hell I don't know..

FlashSunday

Awards
I'm not mad just surprised. Such a big deal was made about starting ASAP that I figured I would've gotten it before I left and then to still not have it after a week away...and I'm an amazon/ebay junkie and got all products I've ordered so I doubt it's an issue on my end of things.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'm not mad just surprised. Such a big deal was made about starting ASAP that I figured I would've gotten it before I left and then to still not have it after a week away...and I'm an amazon/ebay junkie and got all products I've ordered so I doubt it's an issue on my end of things.
That's all I was saying.. I didn't want to make an issue but my brother felt the same exact way..
I think that's pretty ****ty tbh

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Give me their freebies. I'll run it tomorrow, a week from now, or next month!

Joking

Not joking tho

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got your info. If I haven't heard back from boss man by Monday when I get off work, I'll get 2 from my stash sent out right then.