IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
looking for those yates wings baby!
dorian1.gif

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
do you think cardio is useful while youre trying to bulk with ph? i dont know if i should do cardio on my off days while on this mandro cycle

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yes, cardio will increase the amount of endurance you are capable of, if you are eating slightly dirty as well you are able to burn some calories when you are taking the day off from weights.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aren't we all looking for those wings haha but keep up the good work in here!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
6-4 day 18
Pushed some chest this morning, did almost all flat bench today,
10 sets of 10reps with moderate weight 205 210 215 220 225 (2sets each)
Flys 55x15 +x12, 60x12, 65x12+ x10
incline db, 75x12 75x10 80x10 90x10 100x10
Pump is great for just ad alone. Really enjoying this product.
had to do some demolition work today, swinging a 20lb sledgehammer for 5 hours wore me out, however the arms and shoulders were pumped to hell it was sick smashing through 4x4's with a 20lber sounded like a 40s,w :) also finished today after the work with some core strength and no cardio for this guy today, nap time.

Still taking normal am noon and pm doses and loving the pump from this product. Noticed some slight lethargy kick in around day 16 but no problem with some caff added.

Still not sure what products I will bridge into this size I am putting on is great, not losing too much definition despite a slightly dirty diet. Have to decide all out mass for summer or shred up after this. Either will be possible.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update. Glad you're putting on a good amount of mass. I say shred up for summer-probably because I'm pretty fat right now lol.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
how much weight have you gained so far and how much of a caloric surplus do you think you are in

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Nice update. Glad you're putting on a good amount of mass. I say shred up for summer-probably because I'm pretty fat right now lol.
haha no skinny dippin here, only chunky dunkin

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
how much weight have you gained so far and how much of a caloric surplus do you think you are in
I am up 6.5 lbs. Maintenance at 225bw for me was about 3800 cals. I am at 4500-4800 daily

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I am up 6.5 lbs. Maintenance at 225bw for me was about 3800 cals. I am at 4500-4800 daily
so do you think you have gained fat as well? cause im not sure how much of a caloric surplus i should be in

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am sure I have gained a bit of fat, This is a bulking product, make use of it and get big and strong. Cut with something else in my opinion. My appetite has been incredible on this and a cutting diet would absolutely suck on this for me.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
The fat gain though is not noticeable as I am still extremely vascular, so negligible

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
The fat gain though is not noticeable as I am still extremely vascular, so negligible
That's good to know. I'll be doing a mini cut for 4 weeks starting next week and then hop on to the cycle. My metabolism might become a bit slow cause of the cut so I guess in the beginning I'll have to take it slow.
So what are you doing for your pct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep it's definitely more for bulking and an awesome product for it in my opinion. Keep up the good work in here IronAddiction

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a day or so. Had a small storage building on my property get hit by lightning and literally exploded. Been cutting things apart with saw and sledgehammer throwing things in a dumpster for 2 days, literally all day. It's all good wanted to remove this one but not this messy obviously. I will get back to this later, and let you know what I plan on for pct, however if you have read into my post to start, I plan on bridging into some strong compounds still. So I will lay that out soon. Still haven't decided as to what yet, but the size I have put on since starting this is definitely more than expected. The appetite boost was great as well.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a day or so. Had a small storage building on my property get hit by lightning and literally exploded. Been cutting things apart with saw and sledgehammer throwing things in a dumpster for 2 days, literally all day. It's all good wanted to remove this one but not this messy obviously. I will get back to this later, and let you know what I plan on for pct, however if you have read into my post to start, I plan on bridging into some strong compounds still. So I will lay that out soon. Still haven't decided as to what yet, but the size I have put on since starting this is definitely more than expected. The appetite boost was great as well.
Good thing it only hit the storage bldg and everyone is OK.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Cant wait to hear what you have planned for pct and your bridge.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
6-13 day 27, have been following the same routine just a bit heavier and less sets still taking 3/day morning noon and night.

I am up 7 lbs total when weighing in am with no food/water. Just nailed some protein pancakes and going to lift in a bit. Strength has been great as this cycle is coming to an end soon. I really enjoyed the appetite increase and really low sides compared to other alternatives. Definitely worth looking into, this product outperforms most of the other 1-ad's and that is mainly because of the dhb allowing for the compound to not be trashed by the time it is absorbed.

Will be killing some chest today and looking forward to it. So glad to have everything cleaned up after the nasty storms we had here and my storage being struck by the god of thunder.

As far as bridging goes, I am thinking of doing a bridge into:
low dose tren +dmz ( other goodies will be added as well, like clen/forma/gw/stims on non clenly days haha

pct will be clomi based, have tons of supports for everything I know that I need.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
chest workout was fantastic
db flys did 4 sets last set was 65's for 12
incline bench 225 for 4 sets of 10
flat bench db 100's for 4sets of 10
decline bench x10 for 225 245 265 275
cable fly 6 sets of 10 40's
100 wide pushups
then 100 yard high knees there and back

burned out. lots of strength for more weight though..
looking forward to bridging over to really push out what I have built upon with this product.
It definitely looks like I have put on much more than 7lbs. arms and chest look much better, vascularity has increased a good amount.

Like I said haven't really been blasting legs and still legs have grown enough that I cannot wear regular shorts. keep tearing boxer brief elastic around ends of legs, maybe have to move back into reg boxers haha, make me feel like a sweaty hs kid...Calves of steel for sure as well, thanks genetics and the big man above for the wheels I have been blessed with.

GO HAWKS

11373495_1445396985777780_31392731_n.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout man! And yea go hawks!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Finished up the mandro. Product was very nice. I have gained about roughly 8lbs. I still feel as strong as when it kicked in. I have definitely gained size in my chest as it was my main focus while running this. Vasculairity has gone up considerably especially in forearms. I will update with more when I get a chance here, helping family move. I have started the bridge over today and will start and link to another thread on it when It gets going.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finished up the mandro. Product was very nice. I have gained about roughly 8lbs. I still feel as strong as when it kicked in. I have definitely gained size in my chest as it was my main focus while running this. Vasculairity has gone up considerably especially in forearms. I will update with more when I get a chance here, helping family move. I have started the bridge over today and will start and link to another thread on it when It gets going.
Awesome! Thanks for the log and I will follow along on the bridge.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
No problem, when I am able to get my cam back at home I will update with some pics too LeanEngineer and a full product review

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go penguins. And I look forward to the pic update!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20150619_205157.jpg

definitely put some size on in chest and arms

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
color kind of throws me off but you look bigger for sure. I really notice the chest and forearms. good work man

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sick for a 4 week 1-andro, thumbs up. Forearm density way up as well

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
color kind of throws me off but you look bigger for sure. I really notice the chest and forearms. good work man
ya fricken flash let me try to fix that

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
there we go black and white it is for sure! looks even better

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Afi140

clown007

clown007

Awards
Gotta say you've really made me interested in the product. I'm leaning towards the Mandro stack to get both 1-ad and 4-ad.
Great work man!!!!!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Great log man. :woohoo: Very impressive.

I am going to start my 30-day 1-andro cycle next month. Hoping for a recomp.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep me posted my dude, I will follow your progress as well. I will be posting my setup for bridge then pct in another thread soon and will be throwing a link in here. just started over onto extension bridge lol- dmz,tvar,clen,gw, pct-forma,clom, maybe hcg to boot it off.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say you've really made me interested in the product. I'm leaning towards the Mandro stack to get both 1-ad and 4-ad.
Great work man!!!!!
yeah he has definitely put on some mass. Let us know how it goes. I will be running this stack in a month or so as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chest is way bigger...very nice!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the log and pics man! Awesome improvement and results!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log and pics man! Awesome improvement and results!
Thanks LeanEngineer I really appreciate the opportunity and would love to log anything for you again! Next time I hopefully wont have a storage building explode in my yard lol! That was crazy, sounded like a bomb going off

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Definite improvement in the chest and forearms - wow! Great job!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Definite improvement in the chest and forearms - wow! Great job!
thanks brother, looking forward to cut up a bit here in next few week in preparation of mass mayhem this winter :smite:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woah, huge difference!!!! GAINZ on GAINZ on GAINZ.