Iron Legions' XI-KT

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

A friend has given me two bottles of Iron Legions' XI-KT (he swears by it), and I'm just a few weeks finished a Dermacrine run (which was really wonderful, truth be told) and currently on an OTC PCT of K1ngs Blood, Rebirth and 1 cap of Letrone per day.
When would be a good time to introduce this?
Should I run the "PCT" (for want of a term) for 8 weeks and then crack on with the XI-KT before going back on Dermacrine, or can I introduce it now during the K1ngs Blood and Rebirth run?

Cheers

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As it's hormonal, I would save it for when you're ready to run something else hormonal. XI-KT is fricken amazing for cutting, but you may want to stack it with something a little more anabolic...If I were you, I would likely pickup some havoc (epi) or halodrol from one of the retailers in the UK (looks like you're in Ireland, not sure about offerings there). I've absolutely loved my runs with XI-KT and halo. Adding in some dermacrine wouldn't be a bad addition to that stack either.

That said, you can run XI-KT solo, I would recommend 1.5 to 2ml per day. With that, OTC PCT would likely be fine. If you stack with halo or epi you should be prepared for a more comprehensive PCT

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, brother.
I'll run it solo (or with Dermacrine) as I think that's as far as I'll dip into the prohormone pool as I have no way of getting my hands on a comprehensive or 'legit' PCT.
I'm just trying to figure out timing now. I finished Dermacrine a couple weeks ago, so do I crack on with K1ngs Blood and Rebirth, and in 6 weeks start XI-KT and Dermacrine back up once the otc pct is finished? Or can I add XI-KT into my PCT now?
I'm such a noob at this carry on...merciful hour!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It wouldn't be a good idea to add the XI-KT into PCT, as it will be suppressive.

You could definitely stack it with dermacrine when you're ready for another run. I would recommend taking a couple months off of hormonal product after you finish PCT. This is a pretty lite cycle, but would likely be best to give your body time to adjust to "normalcy" before jumping back into hormonal products (granted, I'm a little more conservative than most).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a really good run on this. Let us know how you do.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for taking the time to reply @delsolrob . Much appreciated.
Okay, that makes sense. I'll ride out the wee PCT I'm on now, take a month or so off and run Dermacrine, XI-KT and Virtus which will lead me into my vacation abroad in the sun in February...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Nice. Get lean and jacked before your vacation!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've actually started this alongside Dermacrine after a near 5 week pct following my last Dermacrine run.
Do I need to bother with an AI like Letrone during this run? Hearing Xi-kt gives the dry joints effect too

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've actually started this alongside Dermacrine after a near 5 week pct following my last Dermacrine run.
Do I need to bother with an AI like Letrone during this run? Hearing Xi-kt gives the dry joints effect too
I never got the dry joints, but if you need something for joints iconogenin can help.

Get 25% off with code chef