Iron Legions VII-Kit

DNasteee

Awards
How long can VII-Kit be taken? Or better question is do you need to cycle 7-Keto DHEA? I can’t seem to find a conclusive answer when I search.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks cycle is the best imo... 2 month cycle. if youwant fat loss ideal will be to stack 7 keto with a stim fat burner

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is no suppression with it. I ran it with Invictus, and it was a phenomenal stack. 8 weeks minimum. 12 weeks if you can afford.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no suppression with it. I ran it with Invictus, and it was a phenomenal stack. 8 weeks minimum. 12 weeks if you can afford.
12 max i thought that he means that is an all year supplement like creatine for example

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
12 max i thought that he means that is an all year supplement like creatine for example
Well, he could be a guinea pig if he wants haha. Find out what would happen if one went all year.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
with invictus was great...with ultra eleven would be even better, imo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
12 weeks would be fine imo

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 202770
Hello guys,
If you looking forward to lose weight, bulk up, increase your muscle mass and want that body you are thinking of then Nutrigo Lab Mass is just what you need! It will help you grow stronger and bigger muscles and bring your workout results on an entirely new level within 4 weeks! It is available in two delicious new flavors as well for both Men and Women.
• Fast absorbing amino acids
• Stores glycogen much faster
• Muscle damage repair after heavy workouts
• Faster reaching of preset goals
• Effective growth of the muscle mass
• Effective growth of the muscle mass
https://nplink.net/7woge6i8
View attachment 202771
Hey, your kind (spammers) ain't welcome here.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping for a BOGO on the 7 keto... Ove been running it for at least 6 months now. I'm on trt and other things as well. Love it. I need 20 bottles, let's get the BOGO back!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping for a BOGO on the 7 keto... Ove been running it for at least 6 months now. I'm on trt and other things as well. Love it. I need 20 bottles, let's get the BOGO back!
lol...in the meantime THEBIGT saves 20% at iron legion.