Unanswered Iron Legion

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
Is there something wrong @IronLegion? I have order #1843 FRIDAY. I emailed and heard nothing. Are they out of stock? Ordered Invictus and XII KT. Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM Sent, I had replied to your email yesterday. You should have tracking today.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super fast response

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your prompt attention.
Per our message exchange, he found my reply to his email was in his spam folder...I had replied promptly to his original email.

also, upgraded shipping from first class to priority to makeup for the delay.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Per our message exchange, he found my reply to his email was in his spam folder...I had replied promptly to his original email.

also, upgraded shipping from first class to priority to makeup for the delay.
Can someone help me? My order number #1837 is still saying unfulfilled even though I placed the order on May 30th and was told everything was in stock as of last week. Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can someone help me? My order number #1837 is still saying unfulfilled even though I placed the order on May 30th and was told everything was in stock as of last week. Thanks
I just replied to your email.

Virtus was a pre-sale item. I had the Memorial Day sale extended for the sole purpose of allowing you guys the chance the chance to get Virtus...didn't seem fair that it was out of stock most of the memorial day sale, and returning the following week.

If someone told you it was in stock and ready to ship, sorry. Your order is scheduled to go out today, and you should have it Monday.