Iron Legion XI-KT

CJP1987

Awards
Hello,

I have ran h-drol cycle a few years back but I am looking at a cycle of XI-KT, mainly based on the logs/reviews etc that it is very mildly suppressive (and in some cases not at all) with minimal sides, so hoping to use it to lean up a bit around mid section and maintain a bit of size. Also much prefer the idea of a transdermal supp than an oral.

One of things I've picked up on when reading the logs etc is that some people have suffered with hair loss with XI-KT. Does it convert to DHT or anything that would cause hair loss, or it is rare cases for people already prone to MPB?

PCT wise, I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha on hand already and for the most part I only really want to use transdermal supplements, except for some cycle assist that I already have which I will probably use. Would Sustain Alpha be ok as a standalone for PCT? I know some people have suggested a SERM even for something mild like XI-KT?

Appreciate the feedback

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's androgenic. So there's always a risk of hair loss. It would me minimal if any hair loss at all.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's androgenic. So there's always a risk of hair loss. It would me minimal if any hair loss at all.
Like said. If your prone to hair loss, it could be a possibility. Minimal but could happen.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Between Hdrol and XI-KT are the results/sides on the same level or similar?

CJP1987

Awards
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Regarding PCT, would I need to run a SERM and should I consider adding anything with Sustain Alpha?

ideally I would want to try and avoid anything oral, if you had any recommendations.

Thanks again dude

CJP1987

Awards
i had pretty good results on a hdrol run a while back. I remember the back pumps were pretty nasty though

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think side on Hdrol would be a lot worse.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i had pretty good results on a hdrol run a while back. I remember the back pumps were pretty nasty though
Ah the dreaded pumps....i had the worst shin pumps ever on epi and it what puts me of revisiting Hdrol and likes of epi again as one thing I dont need is back pumps.

Oddly I never had any on Dbol and felt incredible on it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Regarding PCT, would I need to run a SERM and should I consider adding anything with Sustain Alpha?

ideally I would want to try and avoid anything oral, if you had any recommendations.

Thanks again dude
Less than 100 mg transdermal 11 ketotestosterone is worthless for gainz Iron legion is 85mg per ml. Run 1.5 ml transdermal daily for minimum of 40 days. If you take less than 1ml daily your going to only notice muscle hardening an some fat loss in obliques lower abdomen. I'd take SERM to be safe it is cheaper than 11 keto

CJP1987

Awards
Ah the dreaded pumps....i had the worst shin pumps ever on epi and it what puts me of revisiting Hdrol and likes of epi again as one thing I dont need is back pumps.

Oddly I never had any on Dbol and felt incredible on it.
Yeah man there ain’t enough taurine I can take to make me want to put up with them back pumps again.
I’ll see what this XI-KT run is like

CJP1987

Awards
Less than 100 mg transdermal 11 ketotestosterone is worthless for gainz Iron legion is 85mg per ml. Run 1.5 ml transdermal daily for minimum of 40 days. If you take less than 1ml daily your going to only notice muscle hardening an some fat loss in obliques lower abdomen. I'd take SERM to be safe it is cheaper than 11 keto
Thanks man, appreciate it