Iron Legion xi-kt quality (?) issue

ctini

Awards
I' ve used this sup multiple times and loved it.

I recently ordered 2 vials from a UK distributor and noticed that there is a whitey semen-like (its the best way to match the colour and the "feel") substance 1mm width or less but still clearly visible floating in the carrier.
Tried shaking it but it is still there more or less every time i apply it on the skin.
After contact with the skin and with minimal rubbing it dissapears instantly.

Should i be concerned?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s less a quality issue and more storage issue with topicals, what I mean is I have received topicals like your describing and received them like a block of ice too, mainly when ordering from the states. Basically I think some ingredients begin to separate when in certain conditions, I normally give them a warm bath for 5 mins and shake and there back to normal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have had this happen when storing for a while. Shaking it up usually helps.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
check out this blog post:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out this blog post:
i had that problem often with formestane and used same method...i've never had that problem with anything else.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is pretty standard. I keep all of my TD's in the bathroom (warmest room year round) because of this. It has no impact on quality as long as you give it a quick bath and shake before using it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is pretty standard. I keep all of my TD's in the bathroom (warmest room year round) because of this. It has no impact on quality as long as you give it a quick bath and shake before using it.
if cold weather outside during shipping, usually one 'bath' is all that is required...i do suggest a good shake before every use though.