tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used Virtus for 35 total days. I used Raloxifine to help get rid of a lump I had in my left nipple and was hoping to use Virtus to combat any rebound from stopping ralox. Unfortunately Virtus did absolutely nothing to help.

First 20 days I used a full ML and applied it to my clavicles/neck.
-lump started to grow from half a pea size to what felt like a raisin
-some pain

The last 15 days I reduced the dose to 0.5mL
- lump has fully returned
-pain and sensitivity it worse than before

The whole time I used the product I never got what some would consider atypical signs of lowered estrogen or even reduced estrogen. The return of and growth of the gyno is an obvious give away it didn’t help circulating or stopping estrogen.

Wouldn’t or couldn’t recommend to help with estrogen whether you’re on cycle, post cycle or just wanting to use it to help “lean” out.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
truly sorry to hear about this experience. It is unfortunate that not everything works for everyone, but there are quite few blood tests done by customers and forum members outlining their results and the effects. Did you do any bloodwork?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
truly sorry to hear about this experience. It is unfortunate that not everything works for everyone, but there are quite few blood tests done by customers and forum members outlining their results and the effects. Did you do any bloodwork?
My last CMP and Hormone panel was done December of 2020 (I was on 60mg ralox at the time of draw) and everything was within range with the exception of my TT.

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never experienced gyno myself, but 1mL of virtue daily really helps me with estrogen related side effects. Reduces puffiness and increases libido. The stuff is expensive and runs out of stock often, it it is legit

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve never experienced gyno myself, but 1mL of virtue daily really helps me with estrogen related side effects. Reduces puffiness and increases libido. The stuff is expensive and runs out of stock often, it it is legit
The best stuff usually is. To make it last you could reduce the dose by .25ml and see how that works. Also code chef give you 20% off.

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A few years ago I used virtus while deep into test cycle and I had a hormone panel done, one of those ones where you mail in the sample. My serum testosterone was sky high of course but interestingly my estrogen level was very low, like below whatever the normal level for a man is. Since I’d always read your estrogen increases on test, I assume it was the virtus

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few years ago I used virtus while deep into test cycle and I had a hormone panel done, one of those ones where you mail in the sample. My serum testosterone was sky high of course but interestingly my estrogen level was very low, like below whatever the normal level for a man is. Since I’d always read your estrogen increases on test, I assume it was the virtus
This is how well it works. You don’t have to always feel it to see it’s working.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just finishing up a 3 month andro cycle as a compliment to my regular, low dosed, prescribed trt...my 'PCT' will be virtus and invictus...virtus is best otc AI i've used and invictus is best anti-cort i've used, great combo.

next up will be sustain alpha!!!

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love me some virtus. I’ve noticed it’s reduced puffiness too