Iron Legion Virtus, during PCT (OTC AI)

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey.. I had complications during a sarm cycle (high dosed yk11+rad, dermacrine base) , at week 4.I had to stop the cycle. I had to do PCT, because it was a very supressive cycle. During the PCT, I often felt possible high estrogen side effects. Beeing very moody and even slightly burning and itchy nipples. but only slightly, its really hard to tell if it was real at all, or if I have gyno paranoia. I had to quit my cycle because of alcohol relapse, and i had to drink and slowly kick alcohol during PCT.

I am on nolvadex, 20/20/10/10, have about 5 days left, I kicked the alcohol about another 5 days ago. I want to know if I could take a low dose virtus, against percieved high estrogen sides, possible from estrogenic side effects from alcohol in pct

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can, I would start virtus at .5ml and go from there - do not start it at 1ml...that's likely too high. when you're getting down to the end of your virtus run you'll want to taper the dose down over a week or so (as @BigSWOLE25 mentioned)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey.. I had complications during a sarm cycle (high dosed yk11+rad, dermacrine base) , at week 4.I had to stop the cycle. I had to do PCT, because it was a very supressive cycle. During the PCT, I often felt possible high estrogen side effects. Beeing very moody and even slightly burning and itchy nipples. but only slightly, its really hard to tell if it was real at all, or if I have gyno paranoia. I had to quit my cycle because of alcohol relapse, and i had to drink and slowly kick alcohol during PCT.

I am on nolvadex, 20/20/10/10, have about 5 days left, I kicked the alcohol about another 5 days ago. I want to know if I could take a low dose virtus, against percieved high estrogen sides, possible from estrogenic side effects from alcohol in pct
As @delsolrob said start at .5ml and taper from there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, thank you. I've already applied, 0.5ml for today

for how long should I take it?My PCT ends in about 3 days.
I would use the bottle. Should last around 28 days.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can, I would start virtus at .5ml and go from there - do not start it at 1ml...that's likely too high. when you're getting down to the end of your virtus run you'll want to taper the dose down over a week or so (as @BigSWOLE25 mentioned)
Yep. And virtus will knock out any estro quick and good. I would use the full bottle as well. Love that product- definitely the best ai available otc

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. And virtus will knock out any estro quick and good. I would use the full bottle as well. Love that product- definitely the best ai available otc
Any discount codes available?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would continue your pct at least a week longer, if not two, since the alcohol has likely affected your hpta restart. And use the whole bottle of Virtus as said above.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

congrats on stopping the alcohol....relapses are common so don't beat yourself up about it, just jump back on the sobriety train!!!

from my experience it gets a lot easier over time but not something any of us can afford to take for granted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

hey man, just checking to see how you are doing....hopefully still off the alcohol?

good luck!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey man, just checking to see how you are doing....hopefully still off the alcohol?

good luck!!!
Agreed. Hope he found his path back.