iron legion VII-KT/apex alchemy epichaos stack

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Plan on running these for two months. Ive read through the logs of each supplement used separately, wondering if anyone has input on dosage timing of both products and what to expect from running the two together? Diet is 1800k a day 100+g of fat (depending on energy output for the day) 174g of protein (bodyweight) and below 50g of carbs a day. Refeed over the weekend consisting of good carbs and possibly one cheat meal (pizza, burger etc.) Following the power athlete jacked street program and having some decent results in leaning out so far. Looking to lean out for summer and maintain muscle. Have ran test, prohormones (old and new), sarms and many natty supps in the past so my expectations are realistic for these products. Truth be told, I have NEVER had a "clean" diet compared to the past few months and have NEVER laid off beer over the weekends until a few months ago. Excited to see what type of results I can get out of this run. Any advice is definitely appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Plan on running these for two months. Ive read through the logs of each supplement used separately, wondering if anyone has input on dosage timing of both products and what to expect from running the two together? Diet is 1800k a day 100+g of fat (depending on energy output for the day) 174g of protein (bodyweight) and below 50g of carbs a day. Refeed over the weekend consisting of good carbs and possibly one cheat meal (pizza, burger etc.) Following the power athlete jacked street program and having some decent results in leaning out so far. Looking to lean out for summer and maintain muscle. Have ran test, prohormones (old and new), sarms and many natty supps in the past so my expectations are realistic for these products. Truth be told, I have NEVER had a "clean" diet compared to the past few months and have NEVER laid off beer over the weekends until a few months ago. Excited to see what type of results I can get out of this run. Any advice is definitely appreciated.
sorry I missed this. how are things going?

btw-congrats on laying off the beer!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cleaning up the diet and no beer would make a huge difference a lone.