Iron Legion Vedius Log

Djnickuk

Awards
I have decided to do an Iron Legion 8 week vedius run.

I have recently finished a 7 week Anavar only course and it did wonders for my strength due to my heavy cut and my muscle wasting issues. My back squat went up from 80 kg to 100kg for reps... and other great increases all over.

Also added a small chunk of mass in that time. Which was something I wasn't really expecting being in such a calorie deficit. My maintenance is around 2600 cals. And I'm on 2000 cals a day ATM. With weekly refeeds.

There's not much of me. Being 6 ft and only 58kg ATM. But around 9-10% bf right now. So looking nicely lean. Aiming for 7% before I start to bulk again. But I'll not be allowijh myself to get above 12 % bf in the future.

Since finishing the var I have been on pct of nolva, 40,20,20,20 and iron legion Invictus and Virtus. And I have to say, I think I'm seeing better fat loss from the iron legion products than I was when just on the var. The fat is just flying off. Of course not building any more mass right now. And I'm keeping most of my strength gains from the var so I'm happy with my pct.

But after doing some reading I stumbled upon the Iron Legion Vedius. But not many logs for it.

So I ordered enough for an 8 week course at 2ml per day, if I want to go that high. This week I'm about to take a deload week, a week fully off from the gym. So hopefully the Vedius will arrive within this coming week, so I can start the log the next coming week.

But I have a quick question. Of course running the Vedius and invictus concurrenrly seems a little pointless due to both being cortisol blockers. But could I run the Vedius and virtus together? I can not see why not... I want to run the virtus for 8 weeks total. Being 37 years old I feel I can use a good AI once a year to help with recomp. And I think it's this that has been helping the most with fat removal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem running both either. You should be good.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes sir, should not have any issues running both Virtus and Vedius

And, really appreciate the feedback on the invictus and virtus! These two have been getting stellar feedback :thumbsup:

Additionally, be sure to rotate the application sites on the Vedius...this one had some skin irritation issues in some, best to be sure to do a good rotation.