MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Great sale from a great company!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
that is really cool how you did that....just hit the link and the 40% is automatically taken off, very nice!!!
It's a good time to be alive!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
it's always good to be alive...but given choice of times I would choose the 70's every time, lol.
The 70s does appear to be the most fun time to have been alive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 70s does appear to be the most fun time to have been alive.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll...the music was 100x better than today, and don't forget the og muscle cars!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
sex, drugs, and rock and roll...the music was 100x better than today, and don't forget the og muscle cars!!!
It's hard to imagine how the next generations are going to differ from ours. You just can't predict these changes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's hard to imagine how the next generations are going to differ from ours. You just can't predict these changes.

very true...when I was in high school back in the 70's my teachers said that by the year 2000 there would be flying cars/ 3 day work weeks and robots to do daily chores so we could have more leisure time, lol....I will always remember that!!!

I wonder what kind of stupid things teachers are telling high school students today?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very true...when I was in high school back in the 70's my teachers said that by the year 2000 there would be flying cars/ 3 day work weeks and robots to do daily chores so we could have more leisure time, lol....I will always remember that!!!

I wonder what kind of stupid things teachers are telling high school students today?
I remember being at a museum as a little kid that had a 1'x1' red square and a sign next to it that said that of the population keeps growing at the rate it was when they put the square there, that the square was as much room as each human being would have by the year 2000 given that large parts of the earth are uninhabitable. That was probably . . . '97? I assume the display had been there quite a while before that. Anyway, yeah no one knows jack about the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember being at a museum as a little kid that had a 1'x1' red square and a sign next to it that said that of the population keeps growing at the rate it was when they put the square there, that the square was as much room as each human being would have by the year 2000 given that large parts of the earth are uninhabitable. That was probably . . . '97? I assume the display had been there quite a while before that. Anyway, yeah no one knows jack about the future.
indeed...but that doesn't stop them from predicting stupid stuff!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
On the topic of population, the life span is increasing and new science is predicted to push it further (quality life). What might be? Sounds fun and scary :D