Iron Legion MIA

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to see if anyone else was having trouble hearing back from them, still waiting on an order and seems like their site is down as well as email.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@cheftepesh1

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wanted to see if anyone else was having trouble hearing back from them, still waiting on an order and seems like their site is down as well as email.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The site is having issues. Shoot me on with anything you need

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, our host migrated our server - email has been down all week and then they screwed our DNS settings and took down the whole site when trying to fix the email...so, I don't even have access - I'm working to get this resolved, but they're being really slow to respond and it can take up to 72 hours for DNS issues to get resolved once it is corrected (must propagate through the network). So, no email still and the site is still down. I'm working to get everything straightened out and everyone will get their orders as promised.

Between all the logistics issues with the USPS this week, the huge sales weekend, email and server being down, it's been a week...I'm very sorry for all those impacted and that haven't been able to get a reply

I would send an email out to all those impacted ... but, I can't

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will the sale still be on when the site is back up?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will the sale still be on when the site is back up?
Sorry, but no. Once the site and email are back up we'll want to get caught up on making sure all our customers and their existing orders are completely taken care of. We'll begin preparing for our Black Friday Promotions

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, but no. Once the site and email are back up we'll want to get caught up on making sure all our customers and their existing orders are completely taken care of. We'll begin preparing for our Black Friday Promotions
can't believe how close it is to black friday already!!!

it seems that the older i get the faster time goes.....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
can't believe how close it is to black friday already!!!

it seems that the older i get the faster time goes.....
Same here! I blame covid for it going by quick this year ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here! I blame covid for it going by quick this year ;)
nah, time has been going faster year by year since i turned 55, now at 62 time is flying by---makes me appreciate the years i have left even more!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nah, time has been going faster year by year since i turned 55, now at 62 time is flying by---makes me appreciate the years i have left even more!!!!
62 years young! :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
only ran 3 miles yesterday, i made up for it today and put in 7 miles as plotted out by odometer on my truck....knee replacement has been a GODSEND, i feel truly blessed.
I’m going to need one of those someday soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to need one of those someday soon
the long recovery time is why i waited so long to have it done...my wife said she was tired of hearing me whine about how sore my knee was and told me i needed to get it done--so i got it done :p

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the long recovery time is why i waited so long to have it done...my wife said she was tired of hearing me whine about how sore my knee was and told me i needed to get it done--so i got it done :p
Not sure which is going to be more fun when I get older. My back or my knees. Either way I’m going to be in pain.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i’m one of those who’s waiting on an order. Glad to see we’re going to eventually get our items.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i’m one of those who’s waiting on an order. Glad to see we’re going to eventually get our items.
As soon as the site is back up, the pending items will be sent out. My understanding is it’s all locked in the system, where the orders need to be retrieved from.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure which is going to be more fun when I get older. My back or my knees. Either way I’m going to be in pain.
Same here! All this lifting in my young ages is going to bite me when i'm older!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like yours was one of the ones lost by the USPS a little over a week ago - showed up on radar today...made it all the way from San Diego, CA to PA without a single scan :cautious: I would expect it'll be delivered tomorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like yours was one of the ones lost by the USPS a little over a week ago - showed up on radar today...made it all the way from San Diego, CA to PA without a single scan :cautious: I would expect it'll be delivered tomorrow
great news, i need to order some virtus tomorrow.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for your the update. i appreciate it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for your the update. i appreciate it.
unforseen circumstance but rob ALWAYS takes care of his customers...i take pride in working for this kind of guy!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unforseen circumstance but rob ALWAYS takes care of his customers...i take pride in working for this kind of guy!!!
it was my very first order and i was admittedly pretty concerned. i’m super excited to try invictus.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FINALLY! The site is back up, but email is still down - working on resolving that next!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes sir!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
site is up getting ready to order some virtus!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mission accomplished---virtus has been ordered!!!

damn, that was very fast and easy!!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boom...just like that order confirmation email has been received-fantastic....

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got email saying package is on the way-with tracking number!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just got email saying package is on the way-with tracking number!!!
Every time a get a supp package it's christmas morning for me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it was my very first order and i was admittedly pretty concerned. i’m super excited to try invictus.
I used it a while back as was on a diet looking to shed some weight. I stacked it with VII-KT and in 6 weeks lost 8-9lb. Cholesterol test shortly after had my best results in years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used it a while back as was on a diet looking to shed some weight. I stacked it with VII-KT and in 6 weeks lost 8-9lb. Cholesterol test shortly after had my best results in years.
that is a great combo---i am going to try alpha seven/invictus in march.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Email is still down - I received follow up from the hosting company that was not helpful this morning...still working on it. Every customer order is out and almost all should have been delivered by now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Email is still down - I received follow up from the hosting company that was not helpful this morning...still working on it. Every customer order is out and almost all should have been delivered by now
i made a order on tuesday and yesterday was a holiday and it is out for delivery today---fantastic!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol...i think it comes from my being so poor as a child growing up.
Agreed. Supplements are what i asked for for xmas from age 15 😆

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
supplements are what my kids now get for me, lol...soon it will be grandkids too!!!!
Supplements are presents that keep on giving :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
especially iron legion and iconic formulations supplements-eh? :D
Agreed those are the wish list presents that are too good to be true ;)

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Wanting to run Virtus with my upcoming Trest/Hexadrone cycle. The last time I ran Dermatrest, Formestane just didn’t cut it so want to see how virtus compares. Btw what is the planned Black Friday special so I can stock up?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wanting to run Virtus with my upcoming Trest/Hexadrone cycle. The last time I ran Dermatrest, Formestane just didn’t cut it so want to see how virtus compares. Btw what is the planned Black Friday special so I can stock up?
you can use code THEBIGT to save 20% at iron legion and iconic formulations.

have to wait and see what @delsolrob has planned.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
One further question about using Virtus. Has anyone checked their lipids after taking it? I like OL’s product Elimistane with Luteolin and Pine Bark to actually help lower LDL while increasing HDL. I believe Formestane is really harsh on lipids and wanted to know if Virtus would be the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One further question about using Virtus. Has anyone checked their lipids after taking it? I like OL’s product Elimistane with Luteolin and Pine Bark to actually help lower LDL while increasing HDL. I believe Formestane is really harsh on lipids and wanted to know if Virtus would be the same.
i am 62, on trt and use virtus several times a year--my lipids always come back in good form---but i think genetics plays a huge role.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I’m one with pretty good genetics and am on TRT. My LDL is on the low end along with my triglycerides. HDL has been on the low side with me but my doctor hasn’t raised any concern yet.