Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
My invictus and virtus should be here today, I'm so damn excited! For a guy weighing about 175 what is the recommended dose? And are there specific dosing times for best benefit? Any problem with applying them at the same time?
Virtus - start with .5,if your not on cycle than this dose should be a sweet spot
Invictus - .5 2x day, I wouldn't go over this dose

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks for the replies guys. I guess I'll dose .5ml of invictus and virtus after my post workout shower and dose another .5ml of invictus later at night.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK thanks for the replies guys. I guess I'll dose .5ml of invictus and virtus after my post workout shower and dose another .5ml of invictus later at night.
Sounds good

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
no mail here yet :( I want my bogo ! .. starting cut in 1 month

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
How can I get on an email list to receive notices of specials?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How can I get on an email list to receive notices of specials?
Iron-legion.com there is a signup form on the home page.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Started Virtus along with my Invictus this morning, 0,5 Virtus 0,6-0,7 Invictus.
Do you guys shower before every application? I feel like I "need" it to fully absorb everything..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
shower and scrub skin with axe scrubby thingy hard as f . then apply with gloves or baggie deep tissue seemed to work better for me
Started Virtus along with my Invictus this morning, 0,5 Virtus 0,6-0,7 Invictus.
Do you guys shower before every application? I feel like I "need" it to fully absorb everything..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I Got bloods a total of 4 times . between 2 runs . the doctor is still baffled as to why my test levels were so high .
Did you get bloods after?

Do you feel it contributed nicely ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shower and scrub skin with axe scrubby thingy hard as f . then apply with gloves or baggie deep tissue seemed to work better for me
I'm currently loving the stuff. just about out of my first bottle of VIRTUS. I just rub it on my trap, neck and sholder with my hand after a shower in the morning. and that scrubby thing is a lufa I think. men shouldn't use those... LMAO scrubbing thing coming from the HULK??? that is your wife's sh*t. thats kind of like why the wife wants to know why she keeps running out of cream rinse:lol:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely I would even try it with low dose test . May need to split up the doses . .5 every 8 hrs "is what I would do"
=M.I.D;5538501]Good enough for use with 4Andro??

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I accidentally cracked the cap by screwing it too tight, is there any chance of going "bad" since now it's not firmly closed?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I accidentally cracked the cap by screwing it too tight, is there any chance of going "bad" since now it's not firmly closed?
dam brother take it easy...:lol: the aggression is a little high at the start!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I did this and after every application I stood it up inside a huge freezer ziplock bag just to be safe and HAD wonderful success...

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss out on using my 40% off code from the Virtus pre order? I tried using the code and it said it doesn't exist.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss out on using my 40% off code from the Virtus pre order? I tried using the code and it said it doesn't exist.
Whaat.. it said the code was vaild to 31/10, I was about to use it next week : (

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whaat.. it said the code was vaild to 31/10, I was about to use it next week : (
there should not be any issues with the code, it was used at least once over the weekend. Please ensure it was typed in correctly.

I've released the restriction on using it for Virtus, but it cannot be used for the hallolean stack.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone still have their email? If so, can you tell me the subject line or the sender? I've gone through my mailbox like 5 times and can't find the damn email with the code. I was just trying it from memory.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone still have their email? If so, can you tell me the subject line or the sender? I've gone through my mailbox like 5 times and can't find the damn email with the code. I was just trying it from memory.
Sending you a PM Now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am loving Virtus feel worlds better then I did before starting . First off I am on TRT 120mg a week split into 2 / 60mg doses. Virtus I using .6ml a day. My E went from 57.1 to 37.6 and testosterone rose from 720 to 842.

I am really impressed with the bloodwork results on this dose so far but more importantly how I feel. I may bump the dose alittle as would like to be under 30 for estrogen but haven't decided based on how good I feel currently. Reason I am not using 1ml a day is to make this a staple I would really like a bottle to last 6/7 weeks based on cost.

Before Bloodwork done on 5/31

3 Week Bloodwork done on 6/22
blood work for VIRTUS!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Impressive necromancy skills there bigt..
nah, man...i'm into reincarnation-trying to bring virtus back from the dead!!!

I haven't gave up on virtus….

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never lose faith! As it is, just found out our material is finally being released from customs. We will need to verify the material once we receive it, but there’s an amazing chance Virtus will return SOON!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never lose faith! As it is, just found out our material is finally being released from customs. We will need to verify the material once we receive it, but there’s an amazing chance Virtus will return SOON!
OOOH YEAH!!!!!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see this back in stock. One of if not the best AI I used

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hitting the store soon

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope raws test good and this can get produced again!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope raws test good and this can get produced again!
Things are good! As of this afternoon, it’s in stock on the iron legion site and we will begin shipping tomorrow.

180goal

Awards
Just ordered 2 ;)
I liked transForm a lot but no longer out. Hope this is awesome aswell

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 ;)
thanks for your order, I think you will like it....I was a huge fan of transdermal formestane and I like virtus.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered 2 ;)
I am sure this will exceed your expectations

180goal

Awards
Going to be running some tr3st and Var going to try out how many drops i need of the Virtus per day