Iron Legion Invictus (OFF CYCLE?)

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got a question:

Iron Legion Invictus, supposedly a product for cortisol control and fat burning...

I am cutting right now without PEDs. I've finished a 20mg LGD SARM bulking cycle some time ago. Gained a few pounds...now I am cutting.

I saw Invictus at my local supplement seller and thought it would be a nice addition to my cut, I train a lot and do a lot of cardio and don't eat much so cortisol control can be useful, but I am not quite sure if this is a real PED, or can it be consumed between cycles like cardarine or mk677, and the time on Invictus still counts as "OFF" I hope you understand the question. I was "ON" for a certain amount of time and now I am taking time off until the next cycle, with substances that don't count as "ON"like cardarine. Is Iron Legion Invictus one of them?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got a question:

Iron Legion Invictus, supposedly a product for cortisol control and fat burning...

I am cutting right now without PEDs. I've finished a 20mg LGD SARM bulking cycle some time ago. Gained a few pounds...now I am cutting.

I saw Invictus at my local supplement seller and thought it would be a nice addition to my cut, I train a lot and do a lot of cardio and don't eat much so cortisol control can be useful, but I am not quite sure if this is a real PED, or can it be consumed between cycles like cardarine or mk677, and the time on Invictus still counts as "OFF" I hope you understand the question. I was "ON" for a certain amount of time and now I am taking time off until the next cycle, with substances that don't count as "ON"like cardarine. Is Iron Legion Invictus one of them?
invictus is non-hormonal....running it definately counts as down time-actually many guy use invictus in pct after a cycle of peds/aas.

you are good to go!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
invictus is non-hormonal....running it definately counts as down time-actually many guy use invictus in pct after a cycle of peds/aas.

you are good to go!!!
Yep! Run it... then run it some more. Great product

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed with this as well. Great product with many positives.
I will pick my invictus up from the post office tomorrow.

Does anybody know when to apply it? before bed or in the morning?

Someone once told me not to take arimistane around my workouts, it had something to do with cortisol. That's why I am asking. . . Is it better to take invictus before bed and not in the morning before the workout?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will pick my invictus up from the post office tomorrow.

Does anybody know when to apply it? before bed or in the morning?

Someone once told me not to take arimistane around my workouts, it had something to do with cortisol. That's why I am asking. . . Is it better to take invictus before bed and not in the morning before the workout?
i dose .5ml[half dropper]in am and another .5ml around 6pm....i try to avoid taking close to bedtime.

you could always workout then take shower and then apply invictus in am?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you could always workout then take shower and then apply invictus in am?
Agreed that would be a good routine for application.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I take 0,5 in the AM after my post workout shower and 0,5 in the afternoon after my post cardio shower.

Thank you 👍👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I take 0,5 in the AM after my post workout shower and 0,5 in the afternoon after my post cardio shower.

Thank you
How’s that working for you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thank you 👍👍
now that sounds like a plan, stan:cool:

keep us updated!!!