Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
buy one get one 70% off...mix and match.

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Will you guys be doing a different sale for cyber Monday ? Really want to get 3 bottles of xi-kt. Was hoping for like a 35% off

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only a short time left on this deal

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They should just do a legit BOGO, then I'd buy!
Lol, I would love that deal too! But, we really work to offer the best pricing available on our products...haven't raised a single price, despite surges in production costs, material costs, and logistics costs over the last couple years. I really had to run the numbers to ensure we wouldn't be in trouble running this promo. Just offering the XI-KT at this deal means we're basically giving it to you at cost...we moved production of 11-keto to the US this year and the material prices are insane, but it's the only way we can keep offering 11-keto for you guys. And, despite being one of the only options available for it (in the world), we never raised the price.

there's not a single ingredient, material, packaging (bottles/boxes/droppers/etc) that hasn't had a price increase multiple times over the last couple years...particularly this year. Not to mention the huge increases labor expenses and the challenges of getting/keeping staff.

The question is, would you prefer we jack up our regular prices so we can offer bigger sales, or prefer we do everything we can to keep prices manageable throughout the year?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I would love that deal too! But, we really work to offer the best pricing available on our products...haven't raised a single price, despite surges in production costs, material costs, and logistics costs over the last couple years. I really had to run the numbers to ensure we wouldn't be in trouble running this promo. Just offering the XI-KT at this deal means we're basically giving it to you at cost...we moved production of 11-keto to the US this year and the material prices are insane, but it's the only way we can keep offering 11-keto for you guys. And, despite being one of the only options available for it (in the world), we never raised the price.

there's not a single ingredient, material, packaging (bottles/boxes/droppers/etc) that hasn't had a price increase multiple times over the last couple years...particularly this year. Not to mention the huge increases labor expenses and the challenges of getting/keeping staff.

The question is, would you prefer we jack up our regular prices so we can offer bigger sales, or prefer we do everything we can to keep prices manageable throughout the year?
i think you are doing a great job, ROB!!! (y)

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
lol I appreciate the sale of course, I just order the 7-keto. Love it for my immune system and feel it cuts me up a bit extra... I use like 300mgs a day during the summer cut, love it.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
And yes, jack price up to $3,000 a bottle and do a 99% off sale, I like it ha.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We have seen so many reports and posts about rising prices and low supply of Rae’s. It’s great to see a company that’s keeping the customer in mind and not just raising prices. A great sale once a year is wonderful, but not at the cost of raising the prices through the roof the rest of the year. Respect to Rob for taking care of the customer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Post it soon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming soon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We weren't going to run a cyber Monday sale for IL, but I forgot to update the banner...

Just sent out an email that the sale has been extended for cyber Monday and extended it until tomorrow