• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m seriously glad that the refeedt put me back up 4 pounds again because 184 for me is a no go LOL.
Stuff is working great with little effort.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it better at drying out compared to Virtus? I’ve been using it consistently for over a week and haven’t noticed any difference. Applied to chest/neck and any leftover on my hands goes on the tops of my feet. Figured Virtus would work better considering the price difference
This is a bit late, but these are two very different products. Virtus is all about inhibiting estrogen...if you're holding water weight due to estrogen, then Virtus will help shed that pretty quickly. In the long run, Virtus will help burn fat and increase anabolism...but the effects you'd see early on would likely be related to water weight.

how's the run, now that you've had a little more time with it?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a bit late, but these are two very different products. Virtus is all about inhibiting estrogen...if you're holding water weight due to estrogen, then Virtus will help shed that pretty quickly. In the long run, Virtus will help burn fat and increase anabolism...but the effects you'd see early on would likely be related to water weight.

how's the run, now that you've had a little more time with it?
Hope he’s doing ok
🙂

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experiencing insane hunger with vii-kt? I'm eating everything I look at and can't satisfy my hunger, still staying lean but the need to binge is intense

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you could drop a review on the site as well would be appreciated