Iron Legion’s VII-KT (Sponsored log)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again @Ricky10
You were right. It was an Invictus log that I was referring to, my bad.

I’ll stay at 2ml ed.
At 2 ml it looks like it will only last 2 more weeks tho. 😑

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have problems with sleep, look into invictus. I applied .5ml to tops of feet and had awesome sleep. Applied other .5ml 1st thing in the am.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great log so far. Love the line by Iron-Legion. Amazing carrier too.

Enjoy the VII KT!

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have problems with sleep, look into invictus. I applied .5ml to tops of feet and had awesome sleep. Applied other .5ml 1st thing in the am.
Man I wish I had some now I would run it!
my sleep was crap last night

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 : 2/8/20
Morning weight 189.0
7:00 am .5 ml to forearm & inner biceps.
2:30 pm .5 ml to same spots.
9:30 pm .5 ml to upper chest.
Nothing special this day except I didn’t feel so great during the evening time this day and I felt like I was kind of getting sick. Totally slept like crap, only got a few hours of sleep for some reason.
Going to be increasing my water intake. Yesterday I think I only got about 70 ounces so I’m gonna start shooting for the 1 gallon.

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can one run the VII-KT??
Can I run 2 bottles back to back?

Can I run a bottle of Invictus as soon as I finish this VII-KT??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yes, you can run back to back. It is not suppressive, and you can stack it with Invictus. I stacked it with Invictus and had great results in a caloric deficit; gained muscle and got leaner.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you can run back to back. It is not suppressive, and you can stack it with Invictus. I stacked it with Invictus and had great results in a caloric deficit; gained muscle and got leaner.
Thank you sir.
I gotta finish this log out solo on the VII-KT then I’ll hit the Invictus!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yeah, actually run 4 bottles of VII-KT bottles back to back (2 months), unless you start getting too lean for your liking.

Run 2 bottles of Invictus (2 months) simultaneously. Obviously you will will be out sync a bit by 2 weeks, but it shouldn’t make a significant difference in the end IMO. Definitely go for it!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, actually run 4 bottles of VII-KT bottles back to back (2 months), unless you start getting too lean for your liking.

Run 2 bottles of Invictus (2 months) simultaneously. Obviously you will will be out sync a bit by 2 weeks, but it shouldn’t make a significant difference in the end IMO. Definitely go for it!
Thank you very much for the insight. I really appreciate it !

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 2/9/20
Morning weight 189.6
*7:00am applied 1ml to inner biceps & forearms.
*7:00pm applied 1mL to tops of feet.
(Back to 2ml per day)

Daily H2O intake was 61 oz.

First thing this morning fasted bike ride. 9.8 mi., 30:06, 234.6 cals burned, HR 113-139 entire time.

Waking up feeling good even after a sh*tty nights sleep last night.
I’ve been drinking a lot of water but yesterday I might not have gotten enough, will up my intake today and in the future.

Libido is up with late night and early morning woods.
Also been craving some serious carbs and candy today trying to fight it off.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Says on the bottle to use once per day, I've saw a cpl reviews saying they are using twice daily, should this matter? Mine just arrived and I've been doing 1.5ml first thing in the morning only

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says on the bottle to use once per day, I've saw a cpl reviews saying they are using twice daily, should this matter? Mine just arrived and I've been doing 1.5ml first thing in the morning only
Great question.
I’m doing 1mL about every 12 hours

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Ricky10
2ml all at once or split into 2 doses??
Your opinion matters to me bro 😁
As does everyone else’s .I am here to learn

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a fat scoop of Controlled Labs Gummy Worm flavor pre-workout yesterday with an added 3 g of BA.
it was a very nice ride....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I just looked at one of my old bottles and it dose say 1-2 mL- once per day. I just followed what everyone else had done though and did 1 mL twice per day. It’s definitely been the standard dosing regimen in the logs. FWIW, 200 mg twice daily is what has been studied for speeding up metabolism/weight loss benefits.

On another note, did everyone happen to see that everything is BOGO on Iron Legion’s website for a 3 day Valentines Day Special! I’m going to have to stock up! No coupon needed....just add 2 to your cart..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I just looked at one of my old bottles and it dose say 1-2 mL- once per day. I just followed what everyone else had done though and did 1 mL twice per day. It’s definitely been the standard dosing regimen in the logs. FWIW, 200 mg twice daily is what has been studied for speeding up metabolism/weight loss benefits.

On another note, did everyone happen to see that everything is BOGO on Iron Legion’s website for a 3 day Valentines Day Special! I’m going to have to stock up! No coupon needed....just add 2 to your cart..
Lofl!!!
I just made a purchase day before yesterday damn it!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you sir!
I’ll stick to 2x a day ..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lofl!!!
I just made a purchase day before yesterday damn it!!
That happens to me all the time...

I’m not going to let this one slide. Problem is, it will be tuff for me to hold off on using it once I have it in my house! Oh well, maybe I’ll begin splashing some of this on my body a little sooner than I anticipated!

Have you noted any increased vascularity yet...especially when dosed PWO?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That happens to me all the time...

I’m not going to let this one slide. Problem is, it will be tuff for me to hold off on using it once I have it in my house! Oh well, maybe I’ll begin splashing some of this on my body a little sooner than I anticipated!

Have you noted any increased vascularity yet...especially when dosed PWO?
Only a small amount, not really tho. Hmm.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here’s a cool read I just found that includes the half life information.
”In the Chicago analysis, peak plasma levels were achieved 2.2 hours after supplementation, and a steady-state level in plasma was reached with twice-daily dosing. Despite 7-Keto DHEA's rapid elimination by the body, measured as a half-life of 2.17 hours, relatively high blood levels are quickly achieved.“

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here’s a cool read I just found that includes the half life information.
”In the Chicago analysis, peak plasma levels were achieved 2.2 hours after supplementation, and a steady-state level in plasma was reached with twice-daily dosing. Despite 7-Keto DHEA's rapid elimination by the body, measured as a half-life of 2.17 hours, relatively high blood levels are quickly achieved.“
Yes, but I believe that is for oral..

With the transdermal application, its not only more potent/effective- but has longer lasting effects!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I started using the VII-KT I have been freezing my ass off every day all day long, & I live in Calif. 😂

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grabbing some myself. !!! Yeehaw.

Edit: x2 VII KT Bottles.

Last edited:
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Three days in on my vii-kt I'm feeling tighter and pumped, better mood also. Getting an inner arm rash when applying so I've changed applications to the tops of my feet and clavicle. Had an awesome workout yesterday about an hour after using it, didn't want to leave the gym. Excited for this run.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three days in on my vii-kt I'm feeling tighter and pumped, better mood also. Getting an inner arm rash when applying so I've changed applications to the tops of my feet and clavicle. Had an awesome workout yesterday about an hour after using it, didn't want to leave the gym. Excited for this run.
Right!
This stuff works very quickly.
I had the same results with in days.
No rash at all for me and I’ve used it just about everywhere, multiple times no prob.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, glad to hear you are getting the pumps- increased vascularity as well? As I have kind of said before (maybe not in this thread), it’s very similar to taking a PWO pump/vasodilator product that definitely benefits my workouts as well. Consequently, it also gives me that more ripped look during my workouts which is always nice for the aesthetic benefits alone...haha!

I also experienced skin redness at application sights too, but not particularly a rash and it never itched or induced hives. Upon using it for consecutive months, it never progressed to anything worse and wasn’t all that bothersome to me. It definitely is more of a skin irritant than Invictus though. Maybe applying a light skin moisturizer after the product has dried would help if needed..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, glad to hear you are getting the pumps- increased vascularity as well? As I have kind of said before (maybe not in this thread), it’s very similar to taking a PWO pump/vasodilator product that definitely benefits my workouts as well. Consequently, it also gives me that more ripped look during my workouts which is always nice for the aesthetic benefits alone...haha!

I also experienced skin redness at application sights too, but not particularly a rash and it never itched or induced hives. Upon using it for consecutive months, it never progressed to anything worse and wasn’t all that bothersome to me. It definitely is more of a skin irritant than Invictus though. Maybe applying a light skin moisturizer after the product has dried would help if needed..
I want the pumps and vascularity.... 😑
I’m usually a vascular guy . I don’t know wtf. Lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want the pumps and vascularity.... 😑
I’m usually a vascular guy . I don’t know wtf. Lol
Well I’m normally not a vascular guy at baseline, so maybe that’s why I get or notice that benefit..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anybody tell me what the difference between the XII-KT
And the VII-KT in the Iron Legion line??

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is no XII KT
I just went to look..
Where did you see that?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember now.
It's 11-OXO instead of 7-keto DHEA.
11-OXO is a pro hormone and will suppress. OTC PCT. (Edit: I'm dyslexic)

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember now.
It's 11-OXO instead of 7-keto DHEA.
11-OXO is a pro hormone and will suppress. OTC PTC.
Thank you so much man! I was wondering if it was a typo or if I was just tripping out because it’s not on the iron legion website anymore, and the logs were saying that it’s hormonal and Suppressive. I was hoping they weren’t talking about this product that I’m running. Thanks again dude

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Yes I had very vascular shoulders during my workout and looked and felt pumped, definitely always gonna take this pre workout

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much man! I was wondering if it was a typo or if I was just tripping out because it’s not on the iron legion website anymore, and the logs were saying that it’s hormonal and Suppressive. I was hoping they weren’t talking about this product that I’m running. Thanks again dude
Oddly, I never got spectacular results from the few XI-KT products I tried years ago. A large part of that is because I couldn’t tolerate it on a consistent basis to give it a good run. OL had a product that was so potent- 1/2 a squirt made me feel like my joints were going to implode, and every muscle in my body was so stiff that I didn’t have a prayer when it came to attempting to lift weights.

I like VII-KT and Invictus much more..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oddly, I never got spectacular results from the few XI-KT products I tried years ago. A large part of that is because I couldn’t tolerate it on a consistent basis to give it a good run. OL had a product that was so potent- 1/2 a squirt made me feel like my joints were going to implode, and every muscle in my body was so stiff that I didn’t have a prayer when it came to attempting to lift weights.

I like VII-KT and Invictus much more..
It’s all about proper dosing. I’ve found some products can be dosed to high or have other stuff that’s not listed on the labels. In the end more is not always better when it comes to some ingredients.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day10 2/12/20

Morning weight 188.4
*So far that’s -5 lbs from my starting morning weight & -8 lbs from my starting evening weight.

I’m still applying 2ml per day split into 2 doses.
I was slightly irritable today & just a little impatient with the dumb sh*ts at work . Still in a happy state of mind with lots and lots of energy throughout the day.

Daily H2O was 116 oz.
My daily weight only went up to 191 lbs. since the morning weigh until the evening . Even after drinking that much water & food throughout the day.

Evening bike ride 8 PM
10.3 mi. / 31:11 / 248.6 cals. / HR 115-148 entire time.

I’m starting to see some noticeable fat loss when I look in the mirror.
*So far only small side from the VII-KT that I notice is some sore joints.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Day10 2/12/20

Morning weight 188.4
*So far that’s -5 lbs from my starting morning weight & -8 lbs from my starting evening weight.

I’m still applying 2ml per day split into 2 doses.
I was slightly irritable today & just a little impatient with the dumb sh*ts at work . Still in a happy state of mind with lots and lots of energy throughout the day.

Daily H2O was 116 oz.
My daily weight only went up to 191 lbs. since the morning weigh until the evening . Even after drinking that much water & food throughout the day.

Evening bike ride 8 PM
10.3 mi. / 31:11 / 248.6 cals. / HR 115-148 entire time.

I’m starting to see some noticeable fat loss when I look in the mirror.
*So far only small side from the VII-KT that I notice is some sore joints.
Five days in I've lots of energy also, a lot leaner around my midsection, joints are good so far.
Bags under my eyes have almost gone away after trying numerous home remedies so that's a welcome bonus. Very good mood all week so long may it continue.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Five days in I've lots of energy also, a lot leaner around my midsection, joints are good so far.
Bags under my eyes have almost gone away after trying numerous home remedies so that's a welcome bonus. Very good mood all week so long may it continue.
Day11 2/13/20

Morning weight 188.0
Evening weight 191.4
Split my 2ml of VII-KT for the day.

This morning at work I spent half my time pulling my pants up before I realized that I am down a notch in my belt 😁. ( For the last week or so my days at work have been extremely productive & been putting in 11 hour days no problem )
I guarantee that it’s a result of the VII-KT !!

** I’ve been doing high-volume high reps/ medium to light lifts , but mostly cardio stuff **
**Also, since I started the VII-KT log I’ve been doing 300 to 500 calories below my maintenance most of the time. **
*I have about a week left of the VII-KT before it’s gone*

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s interesting that you say that about the bags under your eyes being gone.
I was just noticing the other day that the skin on my face is a lot smoother and softer with less blemishes.

Cool bonus

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dark circles and/or bags under the eyes are a classic symptoms of chronic stress and elevated cortisol.

That improvement combined with elevated energy, mood, and mid-section weight loss = this product delivers what it claims! Far too often this is not the case, and that’s why I love this product and Invictus..

I need to place my order today!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark circles and/or bags under the eyes are a classic symptoms of chronic stress and elevated cortisol.

That improvement combined with elevated energy, mood, and mid-section weight loss = this product delivers what it claims! Far too often this is not the case, and that’s why I love this product and Invictus..

Yes sir it does deliver or I would have not purchased myself a bottle of Invictus & another of the VII-KT!

Should be here today !

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

It's certainly delivering within the first week. I'm not lowering calories as I can easily lose weight but I'm a hard gainer so I'm a interested to see how this shines in maintenance cals or even a surplus, this may sound like a contradiction but the idea of gaining lean muscle on this also appeals to me

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's certainly delivering within the first week. I'm not lowering calories as I can easily lose weight but I'm a hard gainer so I'm a interested to see how this shines in maintenance cals or even a surplus, this may sound like a contradiction but the idea of gaining lean muscle on this also appeals to me
I think the Invictus would help in that area but no sure.....yet

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have a problem losing weight either. It’s the fat that’s tough to kill!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I definitely think Invictus and/or VII-KT would be an effective tool for lean bulking.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely think Invictus and/or VII-KT would be an effective tool for lean bulking.
Agreed. Hard to go wrong with invictus when trying to lean out/cut.