Iron Legion’s VII-KT (Sponsored log)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to @cheftepesh1 and Iron Legion for letting me log and try out their transdermal VII-KT. I really appreciate it very much.
Here is some quick information about the product.

VII-KT by Iron Legion

3119D2E4-8258-4C11-A661-8988902CE8FC.jpeg

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VII-KT by Iron Legion
Ignite Your Fat Burning Furnace!
Clinically studied, VII-KT’s key ingredient 7-Keto DHEA has been shown to increase metabolism and boost fat loss by increasing the activity of thermogenic enzymes.
It literally helps your liver to use fat for fuel!
Additionally, helps to reduce triglycerides and improve cholesterol levels.
Fire up your fat burning furnace now with VII-KT!
Key Benefits of VII-KT:
* Non-Hormonal*
* Can Be Used By Men & Women*
* Helps Increase Fat Loss*
* Helps Reduce Fat Storage*
* Helps Improve Metabolism*
* Helps Control Cortisol*
* Helps Boost Immune System*
* Helps Improve Cholesterol Levels*
* Helps Improve Brain Health*

VII-KT Formula Breakdown:
7-Keto DHEA: a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA, but unlike normal DHEA, 7-Keto DHEA does not metabolize into sex hormones allowing it to provide many of the same benefits of DHEA but without the associated side effects.7-Keto DHEA is responsible for activating enzymes responsible for fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism. As we age the body’s production of 7-Keto DHEA declines which results in a decline in your metabolic rate. Clinical studies have shown that 7-Keto DHEA helps to increase metabolism and improve body mass index.
DIRECTIONS:
Use the dropper to apply 1-2 mL topically. Ideal application sites include the chest, shoulders, and neck.

My first Application will be Monday morning February 3.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**First**

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look forward to seeing this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look forward to seeing this

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok
Monday morning 6am fist application to forearms 1ml.
Smells great like a new car. I love the alcohol smell to.
Nice and smooth. Dried very quick.
No wasting by using my wrists to rub it in.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok
Last night I applied another 1ml to my forearms and wrists again. Nothing significant to note yet. Although I was a little more tired than I normally am but my sleep remains the same.

Tuesday morning 6 AM applied 1 mL to the tops of my feet. Seems a little tingly but at least it’s not burning LOL

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I still haven’t posted any personal info yet I’m getting on it ....busy days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am very interested in how it performs in the following areas ????

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About me
49 years old
6” tall
197 lbs. * at the beginning of this log , 2-3-2020*
Bf 15% ?
On/ off home gym.
I have been inconsistent with training & exercise lately.

Here is what I take on a daily, nothing special....
Multi V
1g of red krill
1 scoop of fiber powder
1 scoop of Syntha 6 protein mix with milk 2 times daily.
I drink 96oz.-1 gallon of water daily
1 scoop Super Greens

I normally do intermediate fasting 16/8 just because that’s what fits my schedule.
I fast from 7 PM till 11 AM with an eight hour window to eat as much healthy food as I can. I don’t usually count my calories or macros. But I do stay away from junk food & fast foods.

My idea is to lose the fat not the weight.
At the moment I have under par arms and legs and I’m holding fat on my love handles, on my lower stomach and some on my pecs at the moment.
These are my target areas, Love handles stomach and pecs.

I will try to post my meals and my workouts whenever possible. I have also taken pictures of my fat, (LOL) and will post them at the end of the log if I see any significant changes by that time.
So, I am seriously not changing anything in my daily routine that I don’t normally do every day except use the VII-KT .....And I will try to work out more and be more active.

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another 1ml Applied to the chest at 6 PM. Nothing significant to note yet except for higher energy during the days and seem to be getting tired a little earlier in the evening.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All amazing..

The next time you run True Shred, stack it with VII-KT and Invictus!
Agreed that would be a nice stack!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m already starting to feel a little dryer only on day three. I wonder how Dry you’d feel if you added in true shred wow.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
5:30 AM .5ml to the tops of feet & .5ml to chest. So I’ve been feeling a little bit dryer already I don’t know if it’s just the weather. AlsoI’ve been peeing a ton .It’s definitely helping to remove water out of my body.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to give it a try...
Fixed
Trust me- you would be a very happy man! Can’t wait for my run -still waiting for spring
I’m already starting to feel a little dryer only on day three. I wonder how Dry you’d feel if you added in true shred wow.
I don’t want to turn this into a True Shred thread, but I was also concerned about getting too dry with that stack and having joint problems etc. Often I can feel to dry just utilizing 50mg of Arimistane per day. This was not the case for me when I stacked all 3 of the aforementioned products. The only side effects were feeling great and looking dense and ripped! Ironically, I did suffer a knee injury shorty after coming off the stack, but that was strictly due to incorporating a leg exercise that I shouldn’t have been doing.;)

Glad you are enjoying the VII-KT!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3
5:30 AM .5ml to the tops of feet & .5ml to chest. So I’ve been feeling a little bit dryer already I don’t know if it’s just the weather. AlsoI’ve been peeing a ton .It’s definitely helping to remove water out of my body.
The effects start that soon my friend.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things are going good. I’m liking this 7-kt.
I got some good details and notes to post about the last 2 days. ASAP ( this afternoon probs ) 🙂

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following. I love all Iron Legion products!! They definitely kick in quick.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Is it better at drying out compared to Virtus? I’ve been using it consistently for over a week and haven’t noticed any difference. Applied to chest/neck and any leftover on my hands goes on the tops of my feet. Figured Virtus would work better considering the price difference

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it better at drying out compared to Virtus? I’ve been using it consistently for over a week and haven’t noticed any difference. Applied to chest/neck and any leftover on my hands goes on the tops of my feet. Figured Virtus would work better considering the price difference
I’ve never used Virtus before but I can say that I noticed VII-KT working with in the first 3 days.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 recap
Third day was pretty normal. I started feeling better attitude wise with a lot more energy in the mornings and afternoons than normal. I most definitely had a better attitude about things and was much happier.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 recap
Applied .5 mL to my chest at 5:30 AM.
I weighed myself this morning at 5:30 AM I was at 189 lbs. lol that’s down 8 pounds since Monday night.
I’m assuming that’s all water weight since I’ve been peeing so much.
Also that was nighttime weight compared to morning weight.
.5 ml at 4:00 pm
.5 ml at 9:00 pm
I ate a bunch of food this day sushi among other things and a 500 cal Reeses sticks candy bar. I was figuring I wasn’t eating enough and I really don’t want to lose a lot of weight.

**Also I dropped my dosage down to 1.5 mL per day. I read in some of the other logs that they did better at a lower dosage and also I figured I’ll drag this out an extra week maybe this way.
So kind of crazy around an 8 pound weight difference so far.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice progress. It’s true sometimes you have to play with dosing a little to find your sweet spot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product is sounding Really Good !

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very interested in how it performs in the following areas ????

im keeping an eye out for you man , so far so good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apply to forearms and underarm area.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 recap
Morning weight 189.5 lbs
6:00am .5 ml to forearms
4:00 pm .5 ml to sternum
9:30 pm .5 ml to wrist & forearms

Rode 6.5 mi. on bike for 20:08 minutes with HR above 120 the whole time max HR of 145, burned only 155 calls. Lofl.

I wanted to say that I really like the nice clean energy that I get throughout the entire day with this stuff. I’m constantly active at work so I’m pretty much burning calories all day long. As far as good feelings go I have had the best attitude towards work this week than I have had in a really long time. I’ve also had the most productive work week that I’ve had it since I can remember. (12 hr OT)

As far as any signs of my depression or anxiety go I have not experienced any of that since I’ve started the VIi-KT So I think that it’s really helping in that area also.
Sleep seems to be getting a little better since I started... I have terrible sleep and usually wake up many times during the night. Lately this week it has seem to be much less.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also wanted to say when I apply the VII-KT that it dries very very quickly like in one minute.
After it dries there’s only a small small amount of residue that you just end up rubbing in with your finger before you put your clothes on. Once it’s rubbed in it’s gone.
The smell was actually kind of pleasant in my opinion that’s also gone after about five minutes.
I want to give props on the classy bottle that they put out and the awesome glass dropper with the milliliters printed on it.
Nice move guys.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**Also I dropped my dosage down to 1.5 mL per day. I read in some of the other logs that they did better at a lower dosage and also I figured I’ll drag this out an extra week maybe this way.
So kind of crazy around an 8 pound weight difference so far.
Hmm...

Who was running it at 1.5 mL per day instead of 2 mL? Are you sure it wasn’t Invictus logs where you saw people drop to 3/4 of the daily recommended dose? Not trying to be a PIA, I’m just curious...

If you weren’t having any sides with the 2 mL dose, it seems like you should stay there regardless.

I stuck with the 2mL/daily along with Invictus fully dosed with great success..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...

Who was running it at 1.5 mL per day instead of 2 mL? Are you sure it wasn’t Invictus logs where you saw people drop to 3/4 of the daily recommended dose? Not trying to be a PIA, I’m just curious...

If you weren’t having any sides with the 2 mL dose, it seems like you should stay there regardless.

I stuck with the 2mL/daily along with Invictus fully dosed with great success..
I will go and read again thank you.
you could be totally right. If so I will bump it back up. I was not having any sides at all.