Iron Addicts Gym Miami raided for selling steroids

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The owner had some exotics as well. I believe a Ferrari was taken away. Plus other vehicles. Who said owning a gym did not pay.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Bunch of dudes lifting weights, they are not hurting anyone. Why not actually take down some drug cartels and work in reducing shooting / gang activities. Our government pisses me off, backwards bitches.

I am interested to see what (all natural) Mike has to say about this.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I normally don't participate in any political stuff or anything that involves government in online boards but I agree with you S.Dedication
Steroids isn't the issue. People are shooting people over it. Or breaking into houses and stealing crap to pawn just to buy it. I get that it's "illegal" but come on. Maybe focus should be put on people drugs that aren't used by people to better their appearance and gainz

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The owner had some exotics as well. I believe a Ferrari was taken away. Plus other vehicles. Who said owning a gym did not pay.
This might be why they got raided. If you're going to flaunt what you're doing, you increase your odds of getting busted. I see people admitting to use all the time online. It's ignored, but it's still illegal.

fakeazzrock

Awards
Dumb, but government wants their money. Of course, if they'd make this a highly regulated legal business then they'd get their money. So dumb. I'm just guessing there are bigger drug problems in Miami.