Iran Refuses to Cease Uranium Enrichment

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
BellSouth

Ok, It's about time we dusted this guy and his toys.
The US "sold" both Iran and North Korea nuclear technology during Regan/Bush I but, I guess we never expected them to use it!!! (hahah)

Its like we gave them the toys to play with now we are saying "play nice". I remember when my friends all had bb-guns when we were kids our parents would tell us "don't shoot anything" Okay mom!

First we shot birds, then dogs and cats finally each other! Now maybe my nieghborhood was a little warped(southern NJ in the 70s)..but maybe not!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
they have just as much right to use nuclear energy as we and any other country in the world and we cant do anything until there is solid proof hes about 5 min away from droppin a nuke. LOL we already used our " bs intelligence on WMD's" card aka iraq and another trick like that would create ationl uproar not only in america but all over the world. Besides a leader of a country understands the results of all out nuclear war, and will only use wmds as a bargaining chip as far as the U.N. and international rep goes. Its the terrorists that will try to create the 'dirty' bombs that the news will nvr report on that we need to worry about, hence b/c we dont know who and/or where they are.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Is that guy retarted ? Does he want to see what our Air Force is capable of ?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
The US "sold" both Iran and North Korea nuclear technology during Regan/Bush I but, I guess we never expected them to use it!!! (hahah)

Its like we gave them the toys to play with now we are saying "play nice". I remember when my friends all had bb-guns when we were kids our parents would tell us "don't shoot anything" Okay mom!

First we shot birds, then dogs and cats finally each other! Now maybe my nieghborhood was a little warped(southern NJ in the 70s)..but maybe not!
We also supported Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen against Russia.

Iran will be a future battleground and we need to troll for sharks off the coast of Japan with Kim jung il on a tow line.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
lol yeah lil kim seems to be more of someone outta their mind; hence those are the ones who make careless mistales, like.... laumch a missile, lol. Iran is no joke lol, i gurantee heir army wont be as easy to put down as Iraq's and remember any pressure we put n iran, iran will react equally to isreal and ever other country they hate over there but......... lol if the isrealis get involved lol, hell they might fight the war for us lol.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
That's because Israel doesn't play when it comes time to throw down. Just ask the Lebanese. And Israeli Special Forces? Ha, forget about it. Machines son. Machines.

isayeret.com - The Israeli Special Forces & Special Operations (Sayeret) Database™
lol no lie there... thats why iput isreal into the comment lol. They dont screw around when it comes to **** like this, hell if they were in iraq right now, they would have already went in the massacred the **** outta everybody to the point to where the insurgents would know for every ied they put down, an isreali raid team will mow down an iraqi family........ as collateral damage ofcourse.......not intentionally........lol. but like i sad, Tehran has already admitted to wanting to bomb the shiate outta isreal and killing them all so, just maybe itll become their prob.

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
Well, although Iran wants to wipe out Israel, I don't think they would EVER nuke them. Think about it; all muslims consider Israeli land their own so while they want to get rid of Israel (somehow), they're not about to make it inhabitable and drop a nuke on what they say belongs to them.

Secondly, Isreal contains practically all the most important Muslim holy sites outside of Mecca, aswell as sites they share with Christians and Jews, so I doubt they would even dare to destroy those. Neither would any Christian or Jew risk damage/destruction to these sites.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I think they would, they have so much hatred for the Jews that they would rather nuke them then to continue having them inhabit "their" holy land.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I think Pioneer is right on the money with this one. Iran trains women and children to be part of their death squads. These people believe that Allah(God) is behind them to do what they are doing.

My friend said it best when he said, "Until we find people willing to strap bombs to their bodies and go into enemy territory like they do and blow themselves up, we aren't going to stop these people."

I see similarities between these people and those who blow up abortion clinics. They believe what they are doing is right. It's pretty frightening.

These conflicts date back to the Tower of Babel.

Tower of Babel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I saw a story similiar the other day where they talked about the 2000 miles required for the trip, the training runs and how they were landing in Gibraltar to refuel. I'm like why are the British blowing the horn on this plan?

We will see this happen soon.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I think Pioneer is right on the money with this one. Iran trains women and children to be part of their death squads. These people believe that Allah(God) is behind them to do what they are doing.

My friend said it best when he said, "Until we find people willing to strap bombs to their bodies and go into enemy territory like they do and blow themselves up, we aren't going to stop these people."

I see similarities between these people and those who blow up abortion clinics. They believe what they are doing is right. It's pretty frightening.

These conflicts date back to the Tower of Babel.

Tower of Babel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great biblical historical linkage!!!...This could also explain why the zionist occupations forces that currently inhabit the land of Israel have nothing to do with the biblical Israelites.

The Tower of Babel might explain why there may be nuclear action but there is a "oily" reason why Israel needs Iran.

Ps. God was really mean in the Old Testiment. It was like he created people, just so they could piss him off, then he could punish them!...I mean what's the point?..Some gods just shouldn't have pets!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Ps. God was really mean in the Old Testiment. It was like he created people, just so they could piss him off, then he could punish them!...I mean what's the point?..Some gods just shouldn't have pets!
lol like lewis black said, the old test. god was a prick, but you christains, you guys got it easy( he's jewish) . You got a god that loves you and is quite nice compared to our old test. god." -lol

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
those guys have no right to enrich uranium. i mean, they're aliens aren't they?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its a scary world we r raising our kids in today......