IPA, CJC-1295 (no DAC), FRAG 176-191 Stacking/Dosing Questions

jetolech

Awards
So am 44-year old female competitor, started on peptides early April (started with Sermorelin in November under doc's care); I am 5'2, 130 lbs, currently running 20% BF; still recovering from shoulder reconstruction in January, but would like to compete in October, if possible (or I'll wait until next summer). Last year I competed in figure and was down to 110 lbs, 11% BF- not low enough (held fat in my ass and thighs), but first season and I learned a lot...

Feeling strong and liking the growth I'm seeing, but just switched (today) for three dosing times...here's my stacking:

AM- wake up 4 AM, 150 mcg FRAG + 150 mcgs CJC 1295 (no DAC)
WO

Post WO- 150 mcgs Ipamorelin + 150 mcgs CJC 1295 (no DAC)

Bed- 150 mcgs Ipamorelin + 150 mcgs CJC 1295 (no DAC)

Does this seem right? I've been reading so many different recommendations that I just want to make sure I'm not wasting $$ or time.

THANKS!

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
seems pretty standard, are you fasting pre/post?

jetolech

Awards
Yep- fasted HIIT cardio (30 min, 6 days/week), then between cardio and before weights, I take 2 BCAAs, 1 glutamine (tabs) with 1 t unrefined sugar (doc said when fasting, aminos require sugar as a binding agent or I'll just be peeing out the aminos with no positive effect). After training, IPA/CJC 1295 (no DAC) and eating 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats with cinnamon and 1/4 cup berries. Pretty much my daily training routine. I've put on some size since January (shoulder reconstruction was 1/6), but am 20 weeks out if I can get to competition form, which is why I'm trying different stacking (to keep/increase size but lower my body fat).

Just added profile pic- do you mind taking a look? If I compete this season, it will be under a new coach. She's pretty strict and told me pre-surgery that I need to lean out a lot before she'll allow me to get on stage under her name, so before I ask her if she'll take me on this season, I need to get myself in better shape. I'll have to see her within the next 4 weeks if 2016 is to happen. I'm OK with waiting till 2017 if need be, but the stage is addicting and I got injured the week after my first show last season...

Last edited:
FitExpress

FitExpress

Awards
Do you think peptides really work for fat loss and muscle gain, a recomp effect. I'm looking to do cjc no DAC and Ipamorelin

jetolech

Awards
I don't know if they work yet or not- I'm kind of experimenting, I guess. Was hoping for some opinions from others here- I've been reading such conflicting info, especially for women. Am going to try this out for a month and see if I should go back to just CJC no DAC + IPA, 2x/day, as I don't think I'll be competing in 2016- I need to decide whether to get the AC joint repaired, but not sure I'm up for a third surgery in less than a year..

On this forum, I will share my experiences with this new stack- current measurements just taken: biceps- 13", waist- 29 (bummer), chest- 35, hips- 35, thighs- 21", calves 15". Obviously, I have some balance issues, especially with my waist and calves. My training and diet won't change much if my coach won't let me compete this year, so we'll see what this new stacking does...