• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing effects

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Invictus has been a staple of mine for years. It may as well be liquid gold for all I am concerned! I preach its benefits to everyone who will listen...but few do (they don't know what they're missing).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus has been a staple of mine for years. It may as well be liquid gold for all I am concerned! I preach its benefits to everyone who will listen...but few do (they don't know what they're missing).
thank you for spreading the news!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course! IMO, there's nothing better to passively help with managing extreme stress loads. And, speaking of, I just applied 0.5ml.
not to mention the immunity/anti-inflammatory effect.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know when it will be back in stock?
Waiting on the dispensers mostly. A few retailers should have.

Strong
Mr. Supps
So cal

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus works great, but dries my skin out a lot. has anyone else compared it to Apex AET-50? I have both, not sure which one I like more. AET doesn't dry my skin out as much

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Invictus works great, but dries my skin out a lot. has anyone else compared it to Apex AET-50? I have both, not sure which one I like more. AET doesn't dry my skin out as much
I've used both but I personally like Invictus more. It does dry out my skin a bit sometimes but just use some moisturizer later in the day and you'll be good to go.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have been wanting to for some time but it's always sold out, lol. Currently on week 2 of my cut. Hopefully this or Apex's will be back in stock by my week 4 mark when I lower calories another 250.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have been wanting to for some time but it's always sold out, lol. Currently on week 2 of my cut. Hopefully this or Apex's will be back in stock by my week 4 mark when I lower calories another 250.
have you tried thermoamp?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used both but I personally like Invictus more. It does dry out my skin a bit sometimes but just use some moisturizer later in the day and you'll be good to go.
hmmm, i've honestly never had dry skin from invictus....but using a moisterizer sounds like a great/easy remedy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, currently using it with sustain alpha. Only two weeks into my cut. Looking to cut for 8 to 12 weeks.
hopefully invictus will be back in stock soon...thermoamp and sustain are great-wishing you much success!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Powermyself should have Neuro AET by Iconic Formulations in stock, this is the same product as Invictus...with a different scent - clary sage vs the cedarwood and cypress.

They placed a large order right before Invictus became available again...they likely won't restock until they're ready to make another large order (shipping on smaller orders just doesn't make much sense).

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Powermyself should have Neuro AET by Iconic Formulations in stock, this is the same product as Invictus...with a different scent - clary sage vs the cedarwood and cypress.

They placed a large order right before Invictus became available again...they likely won't restock until they're ready to make another large order (shipping on smaller orders just doesn't make much sense).
Can women use this? What would be the recommended dosage for a female? Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can women use this? What would be the recommended dosage for a female? Thanks!
absolutely...the lavender scent is aimed at women...same dose

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
women can also use Neuro AET.

the cedar wood oil in the original Invictus is the only thing about the formula that may be a concern for women, as it may effect their period. The lavender Invictus and Neuro AET do not have cedar wood

dosage is the same

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
women can also use Neuro AET.

the cedar wood oil in the original Invictus is the only thing about the formula that may be a concern for women, as it may effect their period. The lavender Invictus and Neuro AET do not have cedar wood

dosage is the same
i have a cousin who i recommended the lavender invictus to, she said the scent was very nice but loved the effect-in 2 months she lost a entire size in her jeans.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i have a cousin who i recommended the lavender invictus to, she said the scent was very nice but loved the effect-in 2 months she lost a entire size in her jeans.
Always been a fan of lavender

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always been a fan of lavender
my cousin tells me she has been recommending it to her friends, she's a big fan of the lavendar scent...personally i like the original but options are always good.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this oily for anyone else?

I feel like I put it on my shoulders and it's oily and takes ages to dry.

Just looks like it sits on the skin oily, I don't want to ruin half my clothes 🤣

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Is this oily for anyone else?

I feel like I put it on my shoulders and it's oily and takes ages to dry.

Just looks like it sits on the skin oily, I don't want to ruin half my clothes 🤣
I’m not sure if it effects anything but I think I’ve read that some people will sit infront of a fan or lightly run a blow dryer where they apply a transdermal. Might be worth looking into