Invictus vs VII(7 keto)

cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
Hello all!
34M, not on any PEDs. Just looking to lower my cortisol and lean down a bit.
Most of my fat is around my waist and in my face. Quite bothersome to be honest.
I know cortisol is the problem because i experienced for a few days with Ashwaganda KSM-66 and it leaned me out quite a bit in the 2 problem areas.
I also did multiple cortisol tests in the AM and every time it was borderline high.

I ordered Invictus and also Vii(7 keto), and was planning to take them together.
My questions are:
1) which one is better for lowering cortisol and giving you a dry lean look?
2) do you need some kind of PCT for Vii? I've read opinions claiming you do but i could not find studies saying it lowered Testosterone.
3) when stopping, does your cortisol rebound to baseline or is there some kind of crazy surge for a few days where you go above baseline.
4) can you stay on a low dose of Invictus permanently?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From my understanding, Invictus will directly lower cortisol, I think the VII is indirect. Invictus should give better results for cortisol, but I think you should see more metabolism boost from VII. Neither needs PCT, there’s no significant effect on sex hormones. I’m pretty sure both are safe for long term use.

@delsolrob can probably give better answers.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I concur with much is what is stated above. If you really want to shed some fat, I have had great success utilizing both products concurrently at full dose.

I don’t know the answer to rebound, but I do know it has never seemed to be any sort of a problem for me on any level. I have used Invictus for close to a year “somewhat chronically“ on a few occasions with no issue either. That was always at 0.5 mL/day though.

I am heavily considering hopping on this combo yet again for myself in the very near future…

Last edited:
cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
Thank you all for your responses. Appreciate it

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
neither Invictus or VII-KT (7-keto) are suppressive - no need to cycle them.

As stated above, Invictus will directly impact cortisol. 7-keto has been studied for it's ability to maintain metabolism, while on a caloric deficit - making it great for cutting. the combination of the two is awesome for leaning!

cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
neither Invictus or VII-KT (7-keto) are suppressive - no need to cycle them.

As stated above, Invictus will directly impact cortisol. 7-keto has been studied for it's ability to maintain metabolism, while on a caloric deficit - making it great for cutting. the combination of the two is awesome for leaning!
Thanks. Cortisol lowering is all i need at the moment. My bad, i understood that 7keto(Supress XT) can also lower cortisol to the same degree as Invictus.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. Cortisol lowering is all i need at the moment. My bad, i understood that 7keto(Supress XT) can also lower cortisol to the same degree as Invictus.
If you mean SNS Reduce XT, then that doesn't contain 7-keto-DHEA. Reduce XT is an effective product for cortisol control. As is b-Aet (Invictus).

Last edited: