LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally i'm a big fan of reduce xt by sns and have used it when it first came out with great results. However I don't think you can go wrong with either of those supps when it comes to cortisol reduction.

furzafreak

Awards
Personally i'm a big fan of reduce xt by sns and have used it when it first came out with great results. However I don't think you can go wrong with either of those supps when it comes to cortisol reduction.
so do they work differently?can they be stacked?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO they are very similar in terms of benefits and I would choose one or the other rather than stack them.

Attachments

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus is probably one of the most underrated products on the market. b-AET is an incredible ingredient! Cortisol reduction, weight loss, improved immune response, reduced inflammation, etc.

Additionally, these compounds have incredibly an short half life...td is the ideal delivery for most people.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are solid products, but definitely not ones I would stack. Personally, I prefer reduce XT if for no other reason than it is much more proven over time (has been around far longer). Also, pills vs TD is much more convenient for me with my travel and timing needs.

Overall, Reduce will be cheaper, and more convenient to carry but from a benefit standpoint, both should be fairly similar.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I take a lot of pill. I find hitting a TD in the AM and Midday is easy. I’ve used both over the years and like the TD better. Reduce XT is a fine product as with all SNS products, just my preference. Also with code chef Invictus is 25% off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pick one...don't use both at same time. your goal is to reduce cortisol not kill it.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are these safe for women? I know some hormonal stuff isn’t. I’ve taken Invictus with great results and was going to recommend it to someone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are these safe for women? I know some hormonal stuff isn’t. I’ve taken Invictus with great results and was going to recommend it to someone.
absolutely...invictus lavender scent was designed with women in mind!!!

use code THEBIGT to save 25% off at ironlegion.com

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ReduceXT is no joke .. I’m sure invictus works too

Preference of TD vs pill really

If you do decide reduce .. use 2caps only imo pretty potent

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are safe for woman

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hi i was wondering which one works best for cortisol reduction?
Both are very good! You really cant go wrong with choosing one over the other.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I had much better leaning from Invictus it seemed to make me less tired too

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do enjoy the effect I get from Invictus but I can get the same effect with the convenience of pills I’ll usually do that and go with reduce XT

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Neuro Aet was a freebie at iconic website..felt a substantial drop in cortisol and looked super ripped. Most noticable supp I've taken in recent memory. Will try Invictus to compare in pct in 7 weeks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Neuro Aet was a freebie at iconic website..felt a substantial drop in cortisol and looked super ripped. Most noticable supp I've taken in recent memory. Will try Invictus to compare in pct in 7 weeks
glad you liked it...THEBIGT works at both iconicformulations.com AND ironlegion.com...use code to save 25% off.

furzafreak

Awards
Hey guys... Didnt want to open another thread for this.. Im using invictus atm, and im looking into using mk 677 (10 mg ed)too.. Is there any cortisol related problem using them both?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys... Didnt want to open another thread for this.. Im using invictus atm, and im looking into using mk 677 (10 mg ed)too.. Is there any cortisol related problem using them both?
Never heard of any

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
easy peasy, if any issues do arise adjust doses.