Invictus/VII-KT/M Test/Inhibit E

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ran this combo or anything similar to shave some body fat?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ran this combo or anything similar to shave some body fat?
never ran that exact combo...but invictus/VII_KT/virtus treated me very well....the best though was alpha seven/invictus.

planning on running ultra eleven/ultra epi soon.... @Afi140 loves ultra eleven and i need to try it!!!

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
never ran that exact combo...but invictus/VII_KT/virtus treated me very well....the best though was alpha seven/invictus.

planning on running ultra eleven/ultra epi soon.... @Afi140 loves ultra eleven and i need to try it!!!
I might have to try ultra eleven/ultra epi if its still available to order when I get my funds up. Looks like a great product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I might have to try ultra eleven/ultra epi if its still available to order when I get my funds up. Looks like a great product
yup, this will be my 1st time using ultra eleven really looking forward to it

btw-use code THEBIGT and save 20% at iconic formulations

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Trust me this man knows

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote

How did your run go? I ponied up enough to give it a run after Invictus/VII-KT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did your run go? I ponied up enough to give it a run after Invictus/VII-KT
i was only a week into my run when my wife and i tested postive for covid...atm my wife and i are quarantining at our lakeside cabin in isolation...i feel like the worst is over just cold like symptoms for 3-4 days and started feeling better yesterday....never stopped dosing of ultra eleven though and starting to see some slight fat loss on chest and abs.

don't have any equipment here in isolation but we have been doing a lot of outdoor activities like hiking and cutting down and burning dead trees around our cabin-a lot more work than i thought it would be, lol....plus the usual stuff i did when i was on long cruises back in my navy days--burpees, situps and i built a chinup bar out in the yard.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i was only a week into my run when my wife and i tested postive for covid...atm my wife and i are quarantining at our lakeside cabin in isolation...i feel like the worst is over just cold like symptoms for 3-4 days and started feeling better yesterday....never stopped dosing of ultra eleven though and starting to see some slight fat loss on chest and abs.

don't have any equipment here in isolation but we have been doing a lot of outdoor activities like hiking and cutting down and burning dead trees around our cabin-a lot more work than i thought it would be, lol....plus the usual stuff i did when i was on long cruises back in my navy days--burpees, situps and i built a chinup bar out in the yard.
You and your wife get well soon bro!
👊🏻

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Sorry to heat that, You and the wife get better soon. At least your getting to enjoy the great outdoors. What do you think about running Ultra Eleven/Ultra EPI with True Shred?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to heat that, You and the wife get better soon. At least your getting to enjoy the great outdoors. What do you think about running Ultra Eleven/Ultra EPI with True Shred?
i think that would be a fantastic run, don't see any overlap at all..if anything there could be some really nice synergy there---big thumbsup from me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol too late already ordered, but I did use your THEBIGT code (y)
thanks for your purchase, even though i am early on in my run of ultra eleven i forsee great things coming...i know @Afi140 really liked it.

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thanks for your purchase, even though i am early on in my run of ultra eleven i forsee great things coming...i know @Afi140 really liked it.
Alright, I found @Afi140 log, I just placed another order Ultra Eleven/Ultra EPI and also grabbed Ultra HARD for the androsterone, used the ULTRABOGO Thank you very much. So now I got a small stash to save for a later run, I'm gonna run Ultra Eleven/Ultra Hard after I finish up Invictus/VII-KT/M Test/Inhibit E. How would I go about dosing there two?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may try this next month. @thebigt I used your code last week for some more epi. Probably going to order me another bottle of the 11 and get after it!! I'm nowhere near where I should be this time of year..
Glad you and the Mrs. are doing better T!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may try this next month. @thebigt I used your code last week for some more epi. Probably going to order me another bottle of the 11 and get after it!! I'm nowhere near where I should be this time of year..
Glad you and the Mrs. are doing better T!!
thank you....yeah, i think 2 bottles will be where it's at for me--i think i'm around 10 days in and just starting to see subtle results.

thank you for using my code and for the well wishes--they are both appreciated...btw-both my wife and i are feeling better and are enjoying our isolation by the lake--actually other than our kids and grandkids we aren't missing people at all!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would
Alright, I found @Afi140 log, I just placed another order Ultra Eleven/Ultra EPI and also grabbed Ultra HARD for the androsterone, used the ULTRABOGO Thank you very much. So now I got a small stash to save for a later run, I'm gonna run Ultra Eleven/Ultra Hard after I finish up Invictus/VII-KT/M Test/Inhibit E. How would I go about dosing there two?
i am putting the ultra eleven on chest and inner arms and the ultra epi on neck shoulders and outer arms...doing 2 pumps of each twice daily-morning and around 5-6pm. if adding the ulta hard with the other 2 i would put the ultrahard on neck and shoulders and put the ultra epi on inner thighs.