Invictus, using into bulk?

bane332

Awards
Been using Invictus for my cut, it has definitely helped me retain more size.

My bottle is running out and was going to purchase another for the last couple of weeks of my cut. Would it be more beneficial to run it at a double dose for the final weeks of my cut, or use it at a normal dose for the two final weeks of cutting and two weeks into lean bulk? Wondered if it had any benefits when trying to gain size.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using Invictus for my cut, it has definitely helped me retain more size.

My bottle is running out and was going to purchase another for the last couple of weeks of my cut. Would it be more beneficial to run it at a double dose for the final weeks of my cut, or use it at a normal dose for the two final weeks of cutting and two weeks into lean bulk? Wondered if it had any benefits when trying to gain size.

is good for both. more useful for cutting. for lean bulking a good stack would be invictus+xgels imo. insane pumps strength and lean mass

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
works well when bulking too :)

but, do not increase dosage - the side effects from suppressing cortisol too much can be counterproductive. Invictus is plenty strong at it's regular dose ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used on a few bulks and it works well. This aided me to the extra stress I put in the body as well as helping me get better sleep.