Invictus or ReduceXT?

circa11

Awards
hi there, are these similar products? Which would I see better results with, and could i run both for better results?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hi there, are these similar products? Which would I see better results with, and could i run both for better results?
invictus is topical b-AET....i tagged you in a thread which goes into detail the great benefits of b-AET over and above cortisol control [fat loss]...immune boosting is a great bonus with covid-19 and it being cold and flu season.

invictus uses the the highly touted salvo delivery system..the delivery system is crucial,and salvo is even sold seperately and guys have used it for other uses such as topical clen.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both great. I wouldn’t have a preference in terms of efficacy; really it boils down to whether you want caps or TD

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didnt use invictus (yet), but reduce xt is great. Gets rid of that nervous jittery stressed out feeling you get that wakes you up early and prevents you going back to sleep. And also calmer throughout the day, more chill, less stress, and seems to prevent the stomach from growing.

Seriously anti cortisol supps are a staple for me now. Ashwagandha simply isnt enough for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt use invictus (yet), but reduce xt is great. Gets rid of that nervous jittery stressed out feeling you get that wakes you up early and prevents you going back to sleep. And also calmer throughout the day, more chill, less stress, and seems to prevent the stomach from growing.

Seriously anti cortisol supps are a staple for me now. Ashwagandha simply isnt enough for me.
i just tagged you in the thread showing the additional benefits of invictus [b-AET] beyond just cortisol control-in particular immune boosting.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce xt ftmfw. It just never lets you down.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i just tagged you in the thread showing the additional benefits of invictus [b-AET] beyond just cortisol control-in particular immune boosting.
For some reason i didnt get the notification.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus is B-Androstenetriol and Reduce XT is 7-OH DHEA.

They are both similar in the sense that they help to lower cortisol and both also have other health benefits.

Both are great products and it largely comes down to individual response and also whether you prefer capsules or a topical.

We were one of the first companies, if not the first company, to introduce B-Androstenetriol to the market as Suppress-C by CEL. We not license the Suppress-C product to Xtreme Performance Gels. But back when we had it under CEL, we did have a lot of people that would stack it and Reduce XT together. So I would say yes, you could stack them together if you wanted to. If you do, imo go with half the dose on Invictus and 2 caps per day of Reduce XT instead of 3.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm really glad that you like Reduce XT.

I'm glad that you pointed out what you did here because it gets commonly overlooked. So many people use Reduce XT for fat loss and PCT that the mood support/anti-anxiety benefits often get overlooked.

I agree on your Ashwagandha point as well. KSM-66 and Sensoril are both great ingredients but really suppressing cortisol is more of a nice side effect for Ashwagandha products than a primary reason to use them. I like KSM-66 and Sensoril both but they're no comparison to Reduce XT imo.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm glad that you pointed out what you did here because it gets commonly overlooked. So many people use Reduce XT for fat loss and PCT that the mood support/anti-anxiety benefits often get overlooked.

I agree on your Ashwagandha point as well. KSM-66 and Sensoril are both great ingredients but really suppressing cortisol is more of a nice side effect for Ashwagandha products than a primary reason to use them. I like KSM-66 and Sensoril both but they're no comparison to Reduce XT imo.
I had great mood last time on Ursa Major + Reduce XT stack = ) That's a very nice cutting combo aswell.

Invictus/b-aet is on my list of supps to try.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
invictus is topical b-AET....i tagged you in a thread which goes into detail the great benefits of b-AET over and above cortisol control [fat loss]...immune boosting is a great bonus with covid-19 and it being cold and flu season.

invictus uses the the highly touted salvo delivery system..the delivery system is crucial,and salvo is even sold seperately and guys have used it for other uses such as topical clen.
This is my go to as well. I like the ability to get the same effects without having to take a ton of extra pills.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had great mood last time on Ursa Major + Reduce XT stack = ) That's a very nice cutting combo aswell.

Invictus/b-aet is on my list of supps to try.
damn, man--i am truly surprised you have never tried INVICTUS:eek:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
damn, man--i am truly surprised you have never tried INVICTUS:eek:
Haha, and for the second time. It got a little more difficult to get stuff after Brexit and the list is long, lol. Some day, I'm sure.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards

Does Reduce XT/Invictus have much of a benefit for bulking? I see many love it for fat loss and recomp.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does Reduce XT/Invictus have much of a benefit for bulking? I see many love it for fat loss and recomp.
They wouldn't be my top choices for true bulking.

But I've used Reduce XT in lean bulks before when I was really trying to minimize fat gain and been very pleased with it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They wouldn't be my top choices for true bulking.

But I've used Reduce XT in lean bulks before when I was really trying to minimize fat gain and been very pleased with it.
My thoughts exactly. Kinda helps minimize fat gain.

But it really shines in pct and on a cut.