Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a great deal, but only for limited time!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this still active? Does the VII-KT get added when they ship? Thank you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, this was a promo we ran for a combo of Valentines day and Presidents day. Anytime there's a deal like that, the discount is applied at checkout. Otherwise we can take a pretty big hit on shipping (cost of first class international shipping of 7oz is around $15, 8oz jumps to like $24 for most countries).

You can still use the coupon code DELSOL to save 25% - That would get you a bottle of Invictus + VII-KT for $60 + shipping

Last edited:
Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
No, this was a promo we ran for a combo of Valentines day and Presidents day. Anytime there's a deal like that, the discount is applied at checkout. Otherwise we can take a pretty big hit on shipping (cost of first class international shipping of 7oz is around $15, 8oz jumps to like $24 for most countries).

You can still use the coupon code DELSOL to save 25% - That would get you a bottle of Invictus + VII-KT for $60 + shipping
Any idea when virtus will be back in stock?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't know for at least another week. we have the material custom made and the supplier has been **** down for over a month because of Chinese New Year...and now the Coronavirus.

R

Raveofthrones

Awards
I won't know for at least another week. we have the material custom made and the supplier has been **** down for over a month because of Chinese New Year...and now the Coronavirus.
I bought it back in February and just again now.

Should I stack Xi-kt and vii-xt? I previously was attacking invictus and vii-xt. If so, what dosage? .5 ML of each?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes you can. I would say at .5ml is a good start.