Unanswered Invictus Application

Jessej

Jessej

Awards
I just picked up my first bottle of Invictus the other day and was curious about users application sites. I know most people apply to the neck/shoulders/clavicle area because they’re thin skinned, but I’ve read logs where people apply it to their mid section.

What was your results with your preferred application spots?

IMG_2182.JPG

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whenever skin is thinnest. It will not provide spot treatments. For example if you’re looking to lose fat in your midsection apply it normally to clavicle area. Applying it directly on your abdomen will provide no additional benefits and may even somewhat hinder absorption compared to the recommended areaa

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SJWs would say the bottle looks like rape, and a scientist would wonder about the studies on the ingredient in the carrier that has been shown in the chinese literature that they got the idea from to cause erythrohemolysis.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
SJWs would say the bottle looks like rape, and a scientist would wonder about the studies on the ingredient in the carrier that has been shown in the chinese literature that they got the idea from to cause erythrohemolysis.
Haha that bottle is pure patriarchal oppression

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up my first bottle of Invictus the other day and was curious about users application sites. I know most people apply to the neck/shoulders/clavicle area because they’re thin skinned, but I’ve read logs where people apply it to their mid section.

What was your results with your preferred application spots?

View attachment 185585
I see best results applying it to front of neck, I use .5ml twice a day so it isn't a very large amount. I use it after shaving for 1st application in morning, after showering after work for 2nd.

Last edited: