Inverted nipples- do they tell you anything about ur hormones?

Linkedcube

Awards
I have man boobs, sometimes my nipples come out but are mostly inverted, what does this mean

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm no doctor, but I would assume it has nothing to do with hormones. But that amount of bodyfat will absolutely have a negative impact on hormones (maybe you know this already and I'm not trying to be a prick here, just sayin').

Linkedcube

Awards
Sadly it has been, ive had great erections/sex up until last month. Only get half way hard if that. Been taking large doses of DIM for
Last week and feel even weaker now. Ordered some AI, waiting on them to come in

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sadly it has been, ive had great erections/sex up until last month. Only get half way hard if that. Been taking large doses of DIM for
Have you started cutting weight?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is just a diet. Did you say something else is inverted?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel for you brother. A lot of things combined with age has probably contributed to all this. I've been close to the same boat as your in. For me there was no overnight fix and it took about of year of healthy eating, working out and then on to TRT. I'm not saying you don't have a hormone problem, I'm sure you do. The diet, life style, age and extra weight is probably what led up to it. Jumping on an anti E may help some but is probably just a band aide. I'd start with eating clean healthy food, counting calories and eating a little under maintenance. Work into a good resistance training program and continue to progress as you start feeling better. Once you start down that path I'd get bloodwork done to see if TRT is a feasible option for you. I know you've probably heard all this before but I'm telling you from experience. I'm 44 and went from overweight, feeling like garbage and just plain old and lazy to feeling like I'm in my twenty's again. I seemed to be able to eat whatever I wanted with no consequences until I hit 40, then bam! It was a long hard road though to get to the point of feeling good though. Doing something about it is the first step so you are on the right track! Good luck man!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
By the way have they always been that way? I don't think it's all that uncommon and some women are even born with them like that. The whole nipple thing may not be much of anything but could be what leads to you getting yourself into feeling better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DIM is also a mild anti-androgen. It’s great in the context of someone on TRT where you can make up the testosterone with more juice (I use it daily for better estrogen management), but I wouldn’t use it as a natural/off testosterone unless precautions against prostate cancer concerns are #1.

There are products like Inhibit E from SNS that probably make more sense for you.

Linkedcube

Awards
I dont see any good ingredients in the inhibit-e. I have the IC3 already, isn’t that precursor for DIM?

also got another herbal e blocker supplement in it but it also has dim, so Im not sure if i should
Take it

Attachments

Linkedcube

Awards
What do u think of eradicate from blackstone labs

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont see any good ingredients in the inhibit-e. I have the IC3 already, isn’t that precursor for DIM?

also got another herbal e blocker supplement in it but it also has dim, so Im not sure if i should
Take it
I agree Inhibit- E doesn't have any revolutionary ingredients but it's an OG that's been around a long time with a good rep. SNS makes quality products. But there are lots of choices.

Linkedcube

Awards
Did some research on here, arimistane is trash too, guess ill wait for the real to come in

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Take it
It is, but my logic was the amount in that product is going to be a more manageable amount of active DIM in combination with other ingredients to reap benefits without as many sides as “taking a lot of DIM” as you say you are.

What do u think of eradicate from blackstone labs
I don’t really trust Blackstone to have what they claim in everything with their past. And arimistane historically has been better at drying you out/managing water than actually lowering estrogen values.

Have you gotten any bloodwork to even know where you stand?

As mentioned, losing bodyfat will lower estrogen and increase testosterone because bodyfat holds aromatase enzymes. So it will help your moobs both from leaning out and improving your hormone profile.

Linkedcube

Awards
i been trying to lose weight, diet and exercise. Just **** genetics. Was fat since 5th grade. Need some help To get the fat off. Hoping letrozole will
Help, lately ive just been experimenting with sarms and clomid; and havent been consistent with them, cuz i keep flip flopping, thinking they may or may not help.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i been trying to lose weight, diet and exercise. Just **** genetics. Was fat since 5th grade. Need some help To get the fat off. Hoping letrozole will
Help, lately ive just been experimenting with sarms and clomid; and havent been consistent with them, cuz i keep flip flopping, thinking they may or may not help.
Why did you pick Letro?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet is the answer. Fasted cardio is the answer. More activity is the answer. No amount of supplements or even drugs can outrun a diet that is at maintenance or surplus for the individual’s needs.

I was fat since 10 as well, and I feel you. Still kinda fat - I just have muscles now too lol. But that doesn’t change the above statement’s truth.

Letro will crash your estrogen; do NOT take that. You might as well sell your pecker on eBay for all the good it will be if you take Letro.

You walk 10 miles into the woods, it’s going to take 10 miles to get back out. It doesn’t happen overnight and it takes big lifestyle changes.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish it was that easy
You know, almost everything we do here (us guys on this board) isn't easy. It all takes discipline.

You just have to plan it out, and not make it an option.
You have to make it the only option.

If something doesn't fit into your diet plan, don't buy it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I understand that there's a big difference in how easy people lose weight, but nobodys body can defy the laws of physics and the calories in - calories out equation. I'm not saying this to down play your struggle at all, rather that you CAN lose weight. I believe you can, you should too. And if you really have an abnormal difficulty to lose weight, you should see a doctor. You could have a thyroid problem and need medication for it. Or something else.

And checking hormonal levels before taking pharma grade AI's would be highly recommended and Letro is really harsh, as stated above.

I think the Brassaiopsis Glomerulata is the strongest ingridient in Inhibit E.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish it was that easy
Nothing is ever easy. Eating clean isn’t easy, busting your ass in the gym or burning up the roads while running sure as hell isn’t easy. Instead of laying there and feeling sorry for yourself, looking for an easy way out, pick your ass up, dig down deep inside of yourself, find some intestinal fortitude and go make a difference in your life and health. Make a plan and follow it. Take it day by day. It’s not going to happen overnight but everyday you don’t eat right or workout is another day you’ll get fatter. You can do this man!