Introduction

Kiwigear

Banned
Hey fellas, dunno if this is the right section but new member here, been on meso for a while and definitely not new to the iron or aas game. Currently running 1250mg test e, 1000 npp, 1000 eq and 60-100mg dbol.. Just wanted to say hey and I hope to contribute
 
By the way Kiwi, introductions usually go in the General Chat Forum ;)

Invalid Link Removed

Admin may want to move this tread
 
Welcome! Crazy cycle by the way, makes me jealous and nervous at the same time haha.
 
Hey fellas, dunno if this is the right section but new member here, been on meso for a while and definitely not new to the iron or aas game. Currently running 1250mg test e, 1000 npp, 1000 eq and 60-100mg dbol.. Just wanted to say hey and I hope to contribute

He posted in the right spot, looks like anabolics is his main game. Welcome bro! I think you will like being on AM.
 
Welcome bro. A little different environment than Meso (for the better in my opinion), but I'm sure your experiences can help a lot of people around here.
 
Back
Top