Introduction + New Cycle :)

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Hey everyone! I'm Mike. I've been lurking around the forums a every long time (couple years) and gaining so much information and it's about time I introduce my self. I'm 24, 5'8 WT 160 and been lifting for around 6 years. I've done a few cycles in the past, mostly superdrol and epi. Anyways now i'm I decided to do a Helladrol / Trenozone Cycle for 6 weeks, something similar to Rick's back in 2011. This is how I will be running it.

Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/125 (maybe 100 instead of 125 depending how I feel)
Trenozone: 1ml/1.5ml/1.5ml/1.5ml/2ml/2ml
I'll also be taking the following:

Fishoil
Hawthorn
Cycle Assist
Orange Triad
Extra Liv52
Whey + Pro Complex
Creatine

My PCT will be something like:

Formastanozol 10p/day
DAA - Dpol
Clomid 75 for the few first days then 50/50/50/50
Post Cycle

I was also considering doing an EPI / Tren, AH / Tren, or Ultra / Tren but I decided to go this route and see how it goes. I'm also going to log when I can with pictures. I'm trying to keep this sweet & simple, but let me know what you all think :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Everything is golden bro. Although I would have some p5p or mucuna or l-dopa to prevent prolactin sides from trenazone, or u could run a DHT base along with your cycle like AH or Stano.

genetic

genetic

Awards
Can some one help me out I just ran test 300 I'm on my 6 week can I run deca after I finish the test I'm doing 1ml

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Everything is golden bro. Although I would have some p5p or mucuna or l-dopa to prevent prolactin sides from trenazone, or u could run a DHT base along with your cycle like AH or Stano.
Ah, awesome. Don't know why I forgot to add something in for the prolactin if it arises. I would considering AH if I could get a rep to give me a pretty decent discount on it (bit pricey). You think adding the AH would benefit enough?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ah, awesome. Don't know why I forgot to add something in for the prolactin if it arises. I would considering AH if I could get a rep to give me a pretty decent discount on it (bit pricey). You think adding the AH would benefit enough?
Yeah it would add nicely to the cycle and strength aspect. Stano 200 by LGI is only like 33 bucks, 2 bottles and u could run it at 600/800/800/1000/1000/1000.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Yeah it would add nicely to the cycle and strength aspect. Stano 200 by LGI is only like 33 bucks, 2 bottles and u could run it at 600/800/800/1000/1000/1000.
Sounds great, i'll be ordering some tonight. So Hella/Tren/Stano it is. I'm excited. Thanks man.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Dht should protect you from the prolactin stuff though not sure how though. Unless you were having trouble sleeping through the night it may help.
How common is prolactin with Tren? I'm never ran it but I haven't seen too many on the forums complaining about it. Then again, I guess i'll rely on the Stano and if by any chance it occurs ill order some p5p asap.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How common is prolactin with Tren? I'm never ran it but I haven't seen too many on the forums complaining about it. Then again, I guess i'll rely on the Stano and if by any chance it occurs ill order some p5p asap.
Its not that common bro, some ppl have no issues until they really use high doses, even with real tren.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
How would you guys dose the this cycle?

I'm pretty set on:

Stano: 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

Helladrol: 50: 1AM/1PW - 75: 1AM/1PW/1Bed? - 100: 1AM/2PW/1BED ?
Tren: (since long half-life) I'll take all AM along with first dose of Hella ? I'll probably split it up when I higher dosage?
Now, with Stano: should I take it with hella during the splits?
And i'll use the Liv52/Cycle Assist roughly 4hr between

Does this sound about right? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How would you guys dose the this cycle?

I'm pretty set on:

Stano: 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

Helladrol: 50: 1AM/1PW - 75: 1AM/1PW/1Bed? - 100: 1AM/2PW/1BED ?
Tren: (since long half-life) I'll take all AM along with first dose of Hella ? I'll probably split it up when I higher dosage?
Now, with Stano: should I take it with hella during the splits?
And i'll use the Liv52/Cycle Assist roughly 4hr between

Does this sound about right? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! :)
Yeah that sounds fine, i'd take the stano with hdrol but with some fats, it will help with the absorption of it since its unmethylated.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
So far things have been going pretty good, but i'm curious now... I have 2 bottles of forma laying around (i was initialing going to use one for PCT along with Dpol & Clomid 75-50/50/50/50/50. Would it benefit me to add the forma during cycle, such as extra fat burning and ai/extra protection and continue running it into PCT? I'll be already be running 1 trans so i'm pretty curious. Cheers

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes u can do that, it will help with burning even more fat and keep u dry. I'd run it through your pct too.