Introduction and question

CNcurl90s44

Awards
Hi all I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new. I have been lifting for 7 years now, I am 23 and I am 227 with 11% BF. I never have used gear or any PH. I have just stuck with creatine and regular supplments. I am also a competitive bodybuilder, placing 5th and 4th at the NPC Nationals last year, and winning the Mr Buffalo overall. So, hello to you all :)

My question to you is, I just bought a cycle of boldione, and the super One+. I have been taking that 10 squirts 2 x's a day, with 300mgs of the bold. Now I just got my T-1 Pro in the mail, now that I know what to do with the DSMO I'm good :) but would it be stupid to use that within the cycle or should I just be patient and wait it out?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
If you are already doing super one+ then wait. This is your first cycle take it easy and let the gains come.. How long is this cycle? Talk to ya..

Aragorn

Awards
I don't know much about the ph's but I'll welcome you ;)

Aragorn

CNcurl90s44

Awards
If you are already doing super one+ then wait. This is your first cycle take it easy and let the gains come.. How long is this cycle? Talk to ya..
thanks, and I've been in this one for 8 days now...8lbs so far. I will be for another 2 weeks.

DarCSA

Awards
Glad to see you have made some moderate gains thus far. I hope you like it here. Good to see another competitor here (Pete you have some company  ). LOL